May 31, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I was wondering if anyone or anyone they know has had their score disqualified due to problems with camera/mic during test? I allowed access to my cam and mic but realized that the mic setting on the headphones I was using was off?? So that means the mic was off I believe. I didn't get a notification about my mic during the test though. I am worried since we can only take it once a cycle

May 27, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Lol that just happened to me; i only noticed the mic was asking for permission after the second scenario but so far i havent heard anything from them yet;

Apr 9, 2020
Status (Visible)
I took CASPer a month ago and I also did not realize my mic was asking for permission until after I had already completed an entire scenario. My scores were transmitted with no problem!

About the Ads
May 31, 2019
Status (Visible)
I took CASPer a month ago and I also did not realize my mic was asking for permission until after I had already completed an entire scenario. My scores were transmitted with no problem!
I am just concerned because for me the mic was technically off during the entire test. I didn't talk during the test

May 31, 2019
Status (Visible)
Lol that just happened to me; i only noticed the mic was asking for permission after the second scenario but so far i havent heard anything from them yet;
When did you take yours? If this is an issue I hope they email me soon.. I just want to know if I need to adjust my school list lol

May 27, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
When did you take yours? If this is an issue I hope they email me soon.. I just want to know if I need to adjust my school list lol
I took it in the past week. I figure I'll add the secondaries of the schools once I get confirmation that the casper was sent

Aug 20, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I dont think my mic was even turned on, but my video camera was on 100%...should I be worried? Should I do something?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads