Dissertation Survey Participation Request - therapy students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rfelicetti

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Richard Felicetti, and I am a doctoral student in clinical psychology at Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey. For my dissertation, I am examining the self-care habits of practicing therapists/counselors, particularly how they relate to constructs such as perceived stress and burnout. Additionally, I’ll be examining what exact factors unique to being a therapist contribute to someone’s overall stress in a given day. Potential benefits of this research include increased understanding of how best to maintain an effective, enjoyable work-life balance as someone in a highly unique and challenging career. It would be greatly appreciated if you took the time to take a few brief surveys. The below link includes further information about the study, including informed consent, information about IRB approval, the appropriate measures, and the debriefing. For confidentiality purposes, all of the data to be collected is entirely voluntary
Thank you, and if you have any specific questions about this study, please email me at [email protected] or the advisor for this study, Dr. Linda Raffaele Mendez, [email protected]

SURVEY

Members don't see this ad.