Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I'm writing on behalf of my father-in-law, an experienced physician who runs a gastroenterologist center in a hospital in Berlin, Germany. His wife is American, and he is looking to move to the US and continue working as a physician. Green card and citizenship won't be a problem, but I realize medical licensure for the US is difficult to transfer. Does anyone know or could anyone help me figure out what the protocol is to get successfully licensed as a doctor in the US? All his credits come from German university, which is on the California list for transferable credits.
Anything helpful would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! 👍
I'm writing on behalf of my father-in-law, an experienced physician who runs a gastroenterologist center in a hospital in Berlin, Germany. His wife is American, and he is looking to move to the US and continue working as a physician. Green card and citizenship won't be a problem, but I realize medical licensure for the US is difficult to transfer. Does anyone know or could anyone help me figure out what the protocol is to get successfully licensed as a doctor in the US? All his credits come from German university, which is on the California list for transferable credits.
Anything helpful would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! 👍