Distractions during test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

anon y mous

Sounds like my test last week:(

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
After the fact, does anyone know if there is a place/method to complain about noise distractions at a testing site? For 10 minutes the fire alarms were going off. :eek:

Place to complain will be the testing site itself. But all your going to get is an apology at the most from them.

Complaining to aamc would do no good, they would tell you , you should have voided. The main reason why we can void the test, is for things like that.

Its very unfortuante that this happened to you, i know some people that voided the exam because they were distracted at the testing site in one form or the other.

I don't think we can do anything about it now. have to learn how to ignore the distactions next time.. I was sitting next to the door, and could hear it slamming every five min.. and it was loud!! :mad:

i had this super hot chick sitting next to me during mine..that was a HUGE distraction

Members don't see this ad :)
that was me lol :D seriously, did u have time to look around? i was glued to the monitor..

i had this super hot chick sitting next to me during mine..that was a HUGE distraction

dude you should have totally picked her up after the exam. I mean, something like:

You: hey there, how was your exam?
Super hot chick: it was hard! I was so confused on Verbal and BS was sooooooooo dense and looooooooong.
You: oh yeah, don't worry too much. I thought it was hard too. Do you have time right now? Maybe we can talk about this in a cafe or something?
Super hot chick: Okay, let's go.

etc, etc.