Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I plan on doing HPSP, and am probably going AF. Interestingly, I'm a PADI Master Diver, and love SCUBA diving. I've thought about combining my interests. Obviously, the Navy is probably more interested in SCUBA, but the AF needs Aerospace Medicine and Hyperbaric people. I also love the space program, so that's also a factor in my decision.
Is Aerospace/Hyperbaric similar to Dive medicine? What are the work duties of each?
Thanks!
I plan on doing HPSP, and am probably going AF. Interestingly, I'm a PADI Master Diver, and love SCUBA diving. I've thought about combining my interests. Obviously, the Navy is probably more interested in SCUBA, but the AF needs Aerospace Medicine and Hyperbaric people. I also love the space program, so that's also a factor in my decision.
Is Aerospace/Hyperbaric similar to Dive medicine? What are the work duties of each?
Thanks!