Dividing Study Time? Taking tests/Checking tests-how long?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SorceryX

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
Okay I had planned that I would try to take a test and check it all within one day as the 19th is fast approaching.
How long does it take you to check a practice test?
It is taking me forever to check these Kaplan tests. Whenever I do a mistake, I write it down on a flash card.

Also for FL #3 on Kaplan if someone can explain #146? Vasodilation increases blood pressure right...eNOS makes NOS which causes vasodilation. Why then does an eNOS inhibitor not decrease blood pressure? I think it should...am I missing something?

Members don't see this ad.

SorceryX said:
Hi guys
Okay I had planned that I would try to take a test and check it all within one day as the 19th is fast approaching.
It is taking me forever to check these Kaplan tests. Whenever I do a mistake, I write it down on a flash card.

Also for FL #3 on Kaplan if someone can explain #146? Vasodilation increases blood pressure right...eNOS makes NOS which causes vasodilation. Why then does an eNOS inhibitor not decrease blood pressure? I think it should...am I missing something?

Vasodilation decreases blood pressure. You are increasing the volume of the blood vessels which decreases the pressure. Go back to review your physics. If you have trouble with this concept you may want to review lung inspiration/expiration.

yes the same problem here. after i take FL test, it takes me at least two days to check the test. and i also wright down mistakes on flashcards (have a thick pile there :laugh: ) otherwise i feel there is no use to do the test in the first place if you can't thoroughly go over it. any thoughts about my doom?

Depends on what I miss. Some I just chalk up to mistakes during the test, others I just read the explanation/write down tidbit. I guess it is all relative to how many you are missing.

SorceryX said:
Hi guys

took me about 5 hours to take full length while i was preparing for mcat.

30 min break after finishing it. another 30 min to check answers.

1-2 hours to review.

i think it helps to mark the questions you think it's important or not sure while you are taking practice test.