DIY motivational posters

Started by Febrifuge
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Febrifuge

Grizzled Old Newcomer
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a thoughtful and creative bunch. I'm sure we can share some "things I learn" -style lessons in a more visual-arts mode.

This image came from someone here... and now it's been through the page at

http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php

it is even more stylish and informative. Why, it could even save a life!

I eagerly await your own contributions.
 

Attachments

  • TraumaPoster.jpg
    TraumaPoster.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,076
Why Feb, I think you've tapped into the motherload of potential EM humor. I can practically hear photoshop screaming my name.

Sadly, the little whimper coming from Tintinalli is the voice I should pay attention to.

Naw....not like I'm a doctor or anything.

Photoshop, here I come!

Take care,
Jeff
 
Now that I paid attention to Feb's URL, I realize I don't even have the excuse of opening up Photoshop to help me study.

I love those posters, BTW.

Take care,
Jeff
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn't want to let you people with jobs have all the fun- here's a student-produced submission:😀
 

Attachments

  • poster19971563.jpg
    poster19971563.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,936
Wow, this is addictive...
 

Attachments

  • poster95218070.jpg
    poster95218070.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,730
This is just about what I expected would happen.

Power to the people!
 

Attachments

  • posterVicodin.jpg
    posterVicodin.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,786
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh. I am really offended at all these posts. I will report you all!


Excuse me while I go drill some burr holes and place some IABP's.

PS: Has anyone ever separated conjoined twins emergently in the ED... or anywhere else for that matter (NICU, OR, etc). How do you do it? Any advice or tips/tricks? What good resources are there for reading about the procedure? It's not listed in Roberts and Hedges.
 
This is a thoughtful and creative bunch. I'm sure we can share some "things I learn" -style lessons in a more visual-arts mode.

This image came from someone here... and now it's been through the page at

http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php

it is even more stylish and informative. Why, it could even save a life!

I eagerly await your own contributions.

Brilliant. 👍 👍
 
Here are a couple more... 🙂
 

Attachments

  • poster8022588.jpg
    poster8022588.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,634
  • poster48452453.jpg
    poster48452453.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,564
This really is addictive...
 

Attachments

  • poster63675909.jpg
    poster63675909.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,416
  • poster82076582.jpg
    poster82076582.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,470
  • poster1204350.jpg
    poster1204350.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,428
  • poster81282258.jpg
    poster81282258.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,434
  • poster58808579.jpg
    poster58808579.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,912
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can't let this thread die... 😉
 

Attachments

  • poster48081935.jpg
    poster48081935.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,469
  • poster47880000.jpg
    poster47880000.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,598
  • poster89941757.jpg
    poster89941757.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,320
Not exactly motivational posters, but something that I came across while looking for pics to make posters.... :meanie:
 

Attachments

  • Pol-Pot-Holder.jpg
    Pol-Pot-Holder.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,038
  • guise.jpg
    guise.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 938
  • King-Gonad.jpg
    King-Gonad.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 972
  • razzberri2.jpg
    razzberri2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 990
  • trepanation1.jpg
    trepanation1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 842
More...
 

Attachments

  • poster21776272.jpg
    poster21776272.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,317
  • poster82707750.jpg
    poster82707750.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,232
  • poster48799737.jpg
    poster48799737.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,219
Since we're on a drug theme...
 

Attachments

  • poster74812175.jpg
    poster74812175.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,258
This one is for all of you who are on the TraumaList:
 

Attachments

  • deer CPR2.jpg
    deer CPR2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,235
OK, one more...then I'm going to bed. 🙂
 

Attachments

  • poster10939533.jpg
    poster10939533.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,249
Here's one meant with nothing but love, of course...
 

Attachments

  • posterInterns.jpg
    posterInterns.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,389
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
More...
 

Attachments

  • poster10230835.jpg
    poster10230835.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,341
  • poster22616197.jpg
    poster22616197.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,187
  • poster31175601.jpg
    poster31175601.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,179
Kidding...! 😉
 

Attachments

  • poster16924658.jpg
    poster16924658.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,293
  • poster40431215.jpg
    poster40431215.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,347
  • poster85593875.jpg
    poster85593875.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,265
  • poster25907473.jpg
    poster25907473.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,450
  • poster26911890.jpg
    poster26911890.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,252
Not kidding... :meanie:
 

Attachments

  • poster45264563.jpg
    poster45264563.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,529
  • poster84744219.jpg
    poster84744219.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,249
Let's keep it going!

"Just kidding" part deux... 😉
 

Attachments

  • poster9688109.jpg
    poster9688109.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,462
  • poster15282957.jpg
    poster15282957.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,253
  • poster19673995.jpg
    poster19673995.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,242