DKM's Going to Be a Dad Again and Match Day is Almost in Our Rearview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, i am not competing after this thread

Members don't see this ad.

If someone wants to compete all i have to say is 7k+ posts..

I have to go in early to the VA so i can get fingerprinted etc. Ugh.. annoying..

Members don't see this ad :)
i have the busiest day ever tomorrow.. then 8 weeks of torture.

Maybe ill get a road bike.. ? It is great for Tucson

Must create to do list for tomorrow..

off to work in a few mins.. yipee!

MiamiDolphins.gif

Joey Porter was a great FA sign! But you're right, we need OL bad! Too bad Joe Thomas will be gone after the Fins pick at 9.

Yeah, I think the competition for posting on this thread has kind of killed it for some, including me!

ok.. next thread will be back to normal padding.

I like Joey porters signing. Im not seeing them do much on the OL, we now have only 1 WR, a good RB.. but no TE, OL, questions at QB. OUCH.

well im off to work friends. gastro, and URIs. last day!

Gas $2.61 a gallon is the "expected number" wow!

Members don't see this ad :)
Owwwww. Did a new class at the gym yesterday. All weights. I hurt.

Match is 1 week from today. Holysweetjeebusontoast send beer.

What were you doing up so early?

Actually, I can't talk. I couldn't sleep, and since my current rotation "hours" aren't scheduled, I just went to work to tally another shift. 8 hours, 5 patients in our massive 14 bed Urgent Care, mm, Emergency Department.

Dammit, why can't the Tigers not turn the ball over with 8 seconds to go? Seriously, a back court violation? UNFORCED?

They don't deserve to be in the tournament. I'm taking their stickers off my car.

Ok, I'm taking the stickers off because of me selling the car, but this way I sound angrier.

tsr-umem1.jpg

Won't be in the tourney again, but an ACC tourney win is ok with me!

That's a sweet a$$ ride!

I'm going to get myself a Civic next year. I've always liked Hondas.

We got an email yesterday about someone throwing a "Gangsta" theme party from our school. It is being investigated.

Yeah. Got to find some parts for it now.
Actually, need to graduate, then maybe need some other things before then.

I'm going to get myself a Civic next year. I've always liked Hondas.

Go for the Accord if you can afford it. I have a 2006 Accord and it's so much better than the Civic I had before it.

Go for the Accord if you can afford it. I have a 2006 Accord and it's so much better than the Civic I had before it.

Thursday will determine much of this.

Thursday will determine much of this.

Very true.

I just saw a story on CBS news about the increase in homicide rates across the nation. Cinci is up 40% in 2004-2006. Orlando is up 188%. Interesting.

Very true.

I just saw a story on CBS news about the increase in homicide rates across the nation. Cinci is up 40% in 2004-2006. Orlando is up 188%. Interesting.

That's not good news.

It's not, but i'm sure the vast majority of it in Cinci is in Over the Rhine. Stay clear of that place!

If I match in Cincy...I'll probably check out the Hyde Park area.

If I match in Cincy...I'll probably check out the Hyde Park area.

Me too. I'll also look in northern KY because that's where a lot of the new development in the tri-state area has been. Plus the Hofbrau Haus is there!

Me too. I'll also look in northern KY because that's where a lot of the new development in the tri-state area has been. Plus the Hofbrau Haus is there!

I just don't think that I could do it...I mean telling people I live in Kentucky. Everyone I know in California will DISOWN me. :laugh:

I just don't think that I could do it...I mean telling people I live in Kentucky. Everyone I know in California will DISOWN me. :laugh:

LOL. My gf is thinking that too! I think I can suck it up though, it's a nice area when I was up there for my away.

Hyde Park is my first place I want to look though.

But this is all premature!

LOL. My gf is thinking that too! I think I can suck it up though, it's a nice area when I was up there for my away.

Hyde Park is my first place I want to look though.

But this is all premature!

Seriously...Ughhh...I don't wanna wait anymore. I'm kinda glad I have CS tomorrow. It's almost an entire day of mind numbing crap that isn't the match.

ok.. next thread will be back to normal padding.

I think it's going to return now anyway. I have too much studying to do to be on here for long. :( I'm off for more studying now...my head feels like this though :scared:

And about the crime rates increasing...they are increasing here this month, but I think that is because there was a gun show recently, so people have their guns again. Pretty soon they will be confiscated again.

So, anyone want to start a "Let's put mods on Dr.McNinja's new whip?"

Anyone, anyone, Bueller?

Status
Not open for further replies.