DKM's Going to Be a Dad Again and Match Day is Almost in Our Rearview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New page :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm actually angry that I have to take CS tomorrow. :mad: I just have the feeling it's gonna be a huge waste of my time.

Members don't see this ad :)
And it probably is a huge waste of time. Just recognize that a whole lot of medical training is a waste of time and move on.

Tired. I did a midnight to 8am last night (this morning?) and I'm scheduled for an 8a-4p tomorrow. And then I work 4p-MN Monday.

Too much switching around, peeps.

Oh yeah, and then two nights after that.

I'm actually angry that I have to take CS tomorrow. :mad: I just have the feeling it's gonna be a huge waste of my time.

Will and you other guys. this is another hoop. It is easy and a waste of time. That being said make sure you study some. I hadnt seen a pt in 4 months when I did this and I still did fine.

Just finished my last Peds EM shift. They paid me some real nice compliments. Maybe they'll think of hiring me when the time is right.

If I match in Cincy...I'll probably check out the Hyde Park area.

MT Adams. Cincy is a real cheap place to live. You could get a real nice place in MT adams. Plus there are some good sushi placed out there.

Meth teeth..
rotten_teeth.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Ughhhh......I hate it when my allergies flare up. I wind up taking epi and Benadryl and then I sleep for 12 hrs and wake up with a hangover.

It also completely throws my sleep schedule to ****.....normally I'd be going to bed about now.....not today.....

I woke up at like 9pm or something, so I probably won't be in bed until the afternoon.

I just can't sleep. I hate this. Class at 8 too.

You can keep me company MIANHI :D

me too. just worked a double. hard to say no to time and a half but now I'm up to 208 clinical hrs for the month. lots of night/day/night flip flops.....on nights for the next 2 then 2 days, 2 swings,and 2 more overnights.....I'm exhausted but too hyped on coffee to get any sleep and I have to get up in 4 hrs to take the kids to school.....

But I am getting sleepy finally.

YAY!!!! I made 2000

I'll probably make 8,000 some time today

me too. just worked a double. hard to say no to time and a half but now I'm up to 208 clinical hrs for the month. lots of night/day/night flip flops.....on nights for the next 2 then 2 days, 2 swings,and 2 more overnights.....I'm exhausted but too hyped on coffee to get any sleep and I have to get up in 4 hrs to take the kids to school.....

that sounds like lots of fun

MT Adams. Cincy is a real cheap place to live. You could get a real nice place in MT adams. Plus there are some good sushi placed out there.

Agree with the sushi, also a nice thai place there and a few cozy bars. The area is nice and a historic district.

Yeah but for you cincy guys. When I lived there I found it to be one of the most racially tense places. Also the nightlife sucked.

So I dont know if those things changed.

places not to live.. Over the Rhine.. BUt you knew that.

But the program has a solid rep and we have 2 attendings here (both older) who finished there. Iserson and Sakles. Both famous in their own ways.

Yep!

As for the nightlife, I was taken to Hyde Park and Newport on the Levee, and they seemed like cool places to hang out. It's no South Beach of course.

But I think we all know going to Cinci would be for the great program and not really for location except for the fact that it's cheap to live in and the salary will be $44,600 which is pretty decent for a resident.

Lousy neighborhood apparently....but the band by the same name isn't half bad.

As for the nightlife, I was taken to Hyde Park and Newport on the Levee, and they seemed like cool places to hang out. It's no South Beach of course.
Hyde Park was our default place. After that was Newport, because Hofbrau was just that cool. After a couple times though, the band gets old.

I'm starting to look at ski and maybe snowboard equipment. Any suggestions for a beginner?

So I missed all my classes again today...thankfully there should be recordings. I love that invention...makes skipping so much more inviting and easier.

Hyde Park was our default place. After that was Newport, because Hofbrau was just that cool. After a couple times though, the band gets old.

I have a visceral reaction to the thought of living in Kentucky. Thats just me.

It's not just you that has the visceral reaction.

Uggh....time to study again...I can't wait for next week to be over...I will finally be on a break again!!!!!

Went to the VA for "training" today.. Oh god what a long 4 weeks this is gonna be. And it is insanely beautiful here. Ugh.. should have done this in January or something.

I still need to get my haircut and start my hand paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.