DKM's Going to Be a Dad Again and Match Day is Almost in Our Rearview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a challenge.

Its on.. You guys are gonna get served like that south park episode!

Members don't see this ad.

Wait, why are we doing this when the other isn't locked? To be the first to post next page?

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely on!!!

Well...except next week...finals week.

We are on both.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Hjk_mhygU[/YOUTUBE]

Served FOOLS!

no excuses.. i have medicine and trauma back to back!

Ill have to get to 25 or so today!

penn-quaker.jpg

no excuses.. i have medicine and trauma back to back!

I have finals and spring break..then prepping for cumulatives on top of the normal section stuff they have us do...+pity+

Members don't see this ad :)
South park tells what is every controversial issue today.

Argh... cambodian child sex.. on msnbc.. sick.

heard from a dr on his second entrance to new patient in ob/gyn (pregnant too)...."so, how's the marijuana treating you?"

now it is my time to catch up! to you guys.

I am good at finding pics arent i?

what a show.. sick ass stuff. pimping kids. 8 yrs old and stuff.. ugh.. makes me beyond sad this happens..

what a show.. sick ass stuff. pimping kids. 8 yrs old and stuff.. ugh.. makes me beyond sad this happens..

yes...i hate watching the news stuff for that reason...that and i am better off not knowing what goes on around my neighborhood

LOL u need to learn how to imbed pics.

I kind of figured it out. Always makes me downsize them if I have them saved on my computer though. Any suggestions?

yes...i hate watching the news stuff for that reason...that and i am better off not knowing what goes on around my neighborhood

This is in cambodia.. but being in the ED you see plenty of sick stuff.

You made me forget to restart my lecture I was listening to. Shows how much I was paying attention in the beginning...

almost new page time.

crap.. 138 posts today? thats a personal record for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.