DKM's Going to Be a Dad Again and Match Day is Almost in Our Rearview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
politic.GIF

Members don't see this ad.

Yes...I went to vote once for the experience of it...voted for the independent just because I knew it didn't matter (voting in KS means the winner is Republican)

Members don't see this ad :)
I stole your page!!!!

Yes...I went to vote once for the experience of it...voted for the independent just because I knew it didn't matter (voting in KS means the winner is Republican)

In chicago the Daleys have won forever. He has gone thru a ton of corruption scandals and got 70% of the vote. amazing

In chicago the Daleys have won forever. He has gone thru a ton of corruption scandals and got 70% of the vote. amazing

It's the intelligent voting capacity.

ehh finding anything i can to keep up.

Members don't see this ad :)
I finished my lecture, so now it's on. :)

I need a watch.. so i know when to hit reply!

Them and the whole medical lawyers...they are the ones with all the power that need to be beaten down their high horses. I told a friend from undergrad I would never talk to him again because he went into that.

dirty dirty people.. having sex with little kids.

very soon...record number of pages for one night too

Them and the whole medical lawyers...they are the ones with all the power that need to be beaten down their high horses. I told a friend from undergrad I would never talk to him again because he went into that.

LOL. me and ms fetus discuss this a lot. its a pain..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puL311BavJ4[/YOUTUBE]

hello! all.. just u and me! hianmi

Ok im done for the night.. see ya guys! maybe this will be dead by match day!

OK...night...good pics

http://homepage.mac.com/macaholicg5/.Pictures/Funny%20Signs/Mentally%20Unbalanced.jpg

oops...trying again...http://homepage.mac.com/macaholicg5/.Pictures/Funny%20Signs/Mentally%20Unbalanced.jpg

guess that one doesn't want to work

Marriage (Part I)

Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night...whether you're here or not.
:D

Ok...here's more.
Marriage (Part II)

Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary!

The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads,"Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever.'

"Yeah?" she replies. "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads, "Here Lies My Husband Stiff At Last.'"

Marriage (Part III)

Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast table.

Husband gets up in a rage and says, "And you are no good in bed either," and storms out of the house.

After sometime he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up. She comes to the phone after many rings, and the irritated husband says, what took you so long to answer the phone?"

She says, "I was in bed."

In bed this early, doing what?"

"Getting a second opinion!"

...maybe too far on that one...

last one...

Marriage (Part IV)

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife," Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of six?"

His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts right back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four."

Wow...you guys sure put a dent in this thread.

They did lock the old thread already!!!

And gross on the turkey burger factor todd!!! I had some in my freezer forever that I would pull out if I had nothing else to eat. Of course, I had to have the turkey burger with a plate full of steak sauce to drown out the taste.

oh...and as of now, EF, I am in the lead....hahahahahahaha

And gross on the turkey burger factor todd!!! I had some in my freezer forever that I would pull out if I had nothing else to eat. Of course, I had to have the turkey burger with a plate full of steak sauce to drown out the taste.

Really I love turkey burgers. Not as much as regular burgers, but more than salmon burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.