DMU class schedule and test schedule - MSI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunstar1877

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can any current MSI students tell me what your class schedule is like? I vaguely remember it being class from 8-12 and lab 1-5 M-F. Is that right or do you alternate days for labs? What about test schedules? Do they announce your test schedule at the beginning of the year or do you find out a week or two beforehand? I stayed with a student before my interview and it seemed like she had a lot of Monday tests.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm an MSII but it is the same so:

Just class from 8-12;
Labs are on ceratin days of the week and range around two hours depending on what it is (so perhaps 2 labs a week for two hours);

Tests are variable and depend on the staggering of the course schedule, this means that we don't have an exam on any certain expected date. They are dependent upon the length of the course... Sometimes tests fall on Mondays, my personal favorite b/c you get the whole weekend to study, but not always. We get a course schedule for each semester and you will usually know ahead of time what's up. The second year is not as clear cut because we have a lot of clinicians teaching the courses so these are arranged around their schedules... hope this helps and let us know if you have anymore questions! Good Luck!