DMU DO-07 Match List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RajMahal

Guitar Hero
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where are you going and What are you doing?
congrats to everyone--we're almost done!

Members don't see this ad.

Internal Medicine, then PCCM with sleep I think. That or Nephro

General Surgery at St. Vincents and then off to vascular somewhere warm I hope.

Members don't see this ad :)
Matched into IM in Michigan. 1st choice so was happy. Congrats to the AOAers and good luck to the AMAers on their match coming up.

Where are you going and What are you doing?
congrats to everyone--we're almost done!

anybody know if there are AOA programs in emergency med around the chicago area or illinois in general?...or would one have to go the allopathic route

There's AOA EM at St. James in Olympia Fields. Not too far from Chicago. That's about all I know about that.

Try asking the Chicago kids, they would know better than us. Go to DO online and check as well.

Radiology at Huron Valley-Sinai in NW Detroit...gonna freeze my a$$ off!!!! It was my first choice, so I can't complain too much.

Radiology at Huron Valley-Sinai in NW Detroit...gonna freeze my a$$ off!!!! It was my first choice, so I can't complain too much.
Congrats Dr.Dicky!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE RADIOLOGY DOCTOR!!! I'm so happy for you...hope I'll have good news in a month too.

General Surgery at St. Vincents and then off to vascular somewhere warm I hope.

st vincent's in NY?

lucky you.
i wasn't allowed to apply to NYC...
i'm thinking about vascular as well.
maybe trauma/burns/critical care

raj

toledo...they have a robot that I get to play with.

c'mon prad, what kind of general stuff can you do with a davinci? i thought that stuff was pretty much reserved for the stream team and hearts...:D :D :D

what's the difference between an anesthesiologist and a urologist?
a urologist plays with someone else's genitals while he's working.

You can do colons, CBD injuries from Laproscopic surgery without conversion, spleens, renal transplant, you name it can be done. The limitation is that the learing curve is so steep right now that most attendings wont spend the time to do it. 3rd Generation tele-maipulators at 1/2 the cost and 1/3 the size will start rolling out in next 5 years. The guys that are really pioneering Robotics in General Surgery are in europe. For vascular you can do aorto-bi fems, 1st rib resections and aoritc reconstructions on juxtarenal AAA and thoraco-abdominal AA. One of the guys thats at leading edge of vascular robotics in the world is here.

I play with my own genitals all time...in fact I'm doing it now:eek: Good luck in the match to both of you.

Congrats DocGeorge. Hope everything works out well. Isn't your fiance doing the couples with you?

She's only my fiancee as long as you keep refusing me, but yes she's going to be here as well. Where in MI will you be?

Love,
DocG

PS
If you choose Frenchie over me, I dont know if I'll ever get over it.

what's the difference between an anesthesiologist and a urologist?
a urologist plays with someone else's genitals while he's working.

helluh?

u better watch yourself there, sala. :)

how's your rank list lookin'?

She's only my fiancee as long as you keep refusing me, but yes she's going to be here as well. Where in MI will you be?

Love,
DocG

PS
If you choose Frenchie over me, I dont know if I'll ever get over it.

Kalamazoo, Michigan. Lake effect snow sucks. I'll finally be making some money though, which is awesome. Is she doing surgery too?

Neurosurgery Internship at Providence in MI (around the D).

Neurosurgery Residency at Northshore/Long Island Jewish in NY.

My fiance loves it, but I hear that its about $1000 for a cardboard box there.:laugh:

Does anybody know if we matched anyone into Derm or anything ridiculous?

Oh and I know of one lady in our class who matched Ortho!

i know of one person who matched into ENT and another who matched into ob/gyn. i know another who is probably a shoe-in for MD anesthesia at a fairly large university program, but i'll wait until march 15th so as not to jinx him.

Nice............glad to see our class is doing so well!