DMU OMM Lab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

megswegs82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will soon be a DMU student. Just curious, what is the dress code for OMM at DMU? Not worried about being exposed at all! Just wondering what it is...

Members don't see this ad.

Loose fitting shorts and t-shirt. That goes for both boys and girls.

Though I am sure many would like to take it off. Namely soundman, jamers, Dj and FS. Pretty embarrassing to walk in on them with the baby lotion practicing "OMM".

What a bunch of freaks. :eek:

But yes, no nakedness, just t-shirt and shorts. Good luck to ya! Enjoy your time off while you have it. :D

I have one request for OMM lab. Unless the female in your life thinks your feet are nice enough to lick and suck your toes, wear socks. For the love of God, wear socks.

Members don't see this ad :)
OMW....Your over here now running smack on me and I can't defend myself. I will smash you on the ping pong table either tonight or tomorrow...You will be destroyed! Don't be ....:scared:

OMW....Your over here now running smack on me and I can't defend myself. I will smash you on the ping pong table either tonight or tomorrow...You will be destroyed! Don't be ....:scared:

Ignore him, he is sick of getting 100's all the time.

:laugh: :laugh: