1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Do admission director have pool in application process?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tissy, Dec 2, 2005.

1. tissy

U.S. Public Health Service 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    I haven't applied to dental school but will be in june. Anyhow, I went to visit a school last week and the admissions director (I guess was impressed with me) started a record on me and put me into the computer system (whatever that means). Should I be a little excited or does this happen alot. She told me that the school needed more applicants like me because I was ready to be a dentist. The thing is the school has a great reputation and my GPA isn't all that. Anyhow, let me know your thoughts....

2. tsgalloway

tsgalloway Future Dentist
    5+ Year Member

Starting a file on prospective students is a regular thing. But it can't hurt to contact schools this early. If you keep the relationship going, someone will certainly remember you. Good Luck!!