Do anyone go to UW-madison?

Started by james07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

james07

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone go to University of wisconsin Madison? What kind of interview questions do they ask?
 
The question I remember them asking was, "What was a time when you had to make a difficult decision in your life and how did you go about making that decision?"

My advice for the interview would be to think of 4 or 5 stories about yourself that make you look awesome. You can tie just about any question they ask to those stories. If you can't, they give you time to think of something.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To be honest, I can't even think of 4-5 stories that make me look awesome, I'm probably going to have to make up some things.LOL