Do dental schools send out interview invites during winter break?

Dentist.2021

5+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I'm wondering if I should go visit my family outside the country this winter break (Dec 12 ~ Jan 15), but I'm not sure if schools will send interview invitations during the winter break.

Any advice would be appreciated!

RS2224

C/O 2021
May 2, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm wondering if I should go visit my family outside the country this winter break (Dec 12 ~ Jan 15), but I'm not sure if schools will send interview invitations during the winter break.

That's pretty long lol. I have seen them give interviews at that time just not New Years and Christmas (+/-) .. they definitely start back in January when school is in session (few days after New Years +/-)

Michael_Scott

Best Boss
2+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]

yep they do. I have a hunch where you are going by your name. I'd wait till summer or spring. I was advised by my pre-health advisor to stick around rather than travel.

About the Ads

htdt

7+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I currently have an interview scheduled for Jan 6th. I would not go out of the country for that long if I were you.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.