DO Friendly DR Programs in Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NolanFan95

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am a 3rd year DO student who is interested in pursuing a residency in Diagnostic Radiology. Just curious as to what DR programs are DO friendly in Florida so I can do auditions during 4th year at those institutions. My STEP 1 is 255 and COMLEX 1 is 612. I have one official publication and two more potential ones currently under review. Extracurriculars are average.

Members don't see this ad.

Go to the residency websites and look how many current residents are DOs. I know UF-jax and Aventura have some

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, it is I, your friendly neighborhood google-er. Here are the websites - look up the residency programs you like and find their Current Residents page. Two examples:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I think every program in Florida is relatively DO friendly. Most competitive would be Mayo Jax, but I think with a 255 you have a good shot.

UF-Jax, Aventura, Larkin, Mayo, the new Trinity program, USF (somewhat), UF (less) are all DO friendly to varying degrees
UM is not DO friendly