DO going MD radiology

Started by radorads
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

radorads

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was hoping I could get some advice on applying to allopathic radiology residency programs. I am currently an MS4 at a DO school, top 10% of my class, with Step 1: 250, Step 2: 261. To how many programs should I apply? How many interviews should I expect? I appreciate any comments anyone may have.
 
I was hoping I could get some advice on applying to allopathic radiology residency programs. I am currently an MS4 at a DO school, top 10% of my class, with Step 1: 250, Step 2: 261. To how many programs should I apply? How many interviews should I expect? I appreciate any comments anyone may have.

probably going to get more info in the rads forum or auntminnie.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm guessing Uncle Harvey refers to Harvey Cushing, the father of modern neurosurgery.

As for Aunt Minnie, I think its a term that refers to a pathognomonic finding on an imaging study.