Do I have a shot at getting into these schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hosstheboss

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a GPA of 3.4 with a B.S. in biochemistry
I scored in the 95th percentile on the PCAT
I work in the pharmacy at our local Eckerd's

based on those things do I have a shot to get into these schools....

1) LECOM
2) Albany
3) Buffalo
4) Maryland
5) Ohio State
6) North Carolina
 
Go for it! Just be careful with Albany because they REALLY count on GPA. If you have the money and really want it try. :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With a high score on PCAT and your Bachelor's degree. I don't see any problems. Watch out for Albany though. I would give up on that school if I were you. They ONLY look at your GPA
 
cy19861126 said:
With a high score on PCAT and your Bachelor's degree. I don't see any problems. Watch out for Albany though. I would give up on that school if I were you. They ONLY look at your GPA

I agree. Do not waste your money on their supp application ($100).