Do I have any chance??? 3.45cGPA 22 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flmro86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think I'll even get secondaries or interviews at my D.O applications, I've applied to most D.O. schools. I have a good amount of volunteering and shadowing

Members don't see this ad.

you will prob get secondaries at most schools but with a 22 id say you're going to be fighting an uphill battle man. I really would suggest retaking the mcat. The average now is 26.5 so id say at least get a 24-25 but if you have the money, then go for it, why not..if you do apply, then I wish you good luck. check the screening requirements of schools, i know touro nv screens out anyhting below a 25

Concur with this sdtongly; my school also would outright reject you. Definitely retake MCAT and score >26.

you will prob get secondaries at most schools but with a 22 id say you're going to be fighting an uphill battle man. I really would suggest retaking the mcat. The average now is 26.5 so id say at least get a 24-25 but if you have the money, then go for it, why not..if you do apply, then I wish you good luck. check the screening requirements of schools, i know touro nv screens out anyhting below a 25

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think I'll even get secondaries or interviews at my D.O applications, I've applied to most D.O. schools. I have a good amount of volunteering and shadowing
Retake the mcat and aim for 26+

Retake the MCAT for sure, you can score better than a 22, dedicate a month if you can.