Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, so I hate asking this because I am afraid of what I'll hear back but, I know that I need some reality.
Step I 221
1 publication-not surgical but related to nutrition (statins vs natural foods in lowering cholesterol, etc.)
1 abstract from summer research in plastic surgery-planning on asking for LOR from this surgeon.
Highly doubt will be AOA.
attending a UC school with strong plastics.
So, should I go gen surg then try for a fellowship? I think I'm basically never going to get an interview for integrated, right?
Please be honest.
🙁
Step I 221
1 publication-not surgical but related to nutrition (statins vs natural foods in lowering cholesterol, etc.)
1 abstract from summer research in plastic surgery-planning on asking for LOR from this surgeon.
Highly doubt will be AOA.
attending a UC school with strong plastics.
So, should I go gen surg then try for a fellowship? I think I'm basically never going to get an interview for integrated, right?
Please be honest.
🙁