Do I have to PTE at a school by tomorrow night?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pre-spring

Reaction score
Basically the title. I'm currently accepted at one school and am sitting on a bunch of waitlists, so I don't really have to narrow down my acceptances or anything. I was wondering if I have to PTE to my accepted school by tomorrow night or is it fine to not PTE anywhere since I only have one acceptance now. The CTE deadline for the school is in June.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes PTE it. Why not
I'm thinking I'll be more likely to be pulled of waitlists if schools see that I haven't PTE'd anywhere, but not sure if PTE'ing at another school really plays a role in being pulled of waitlists.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ask your school whether PTEing is required. It is at mine, I've heard of others where it's not.

Basically the title. I'm currently accepted at one school and am sitting on a bunch of waitlists, so I don't really have to narrow down my acceptances or anything. I was wondering if I have to PTE to my accepted school by tomorrow night or is it fine to not PTE anywhere since I only have one acceptance now. The CTE deadline for the school is in June.
If you don't PTE, and the school is oversubscribed, the first (legitimate) thing they might do is let those who haven't followed the rules...go.

Reactions: 1 user