Question Do I need to make a separate account for mdapplicants.com?

Started by heathgamb
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

heathgamb

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do I need to make a separate account for mdapplicants.com, or should my SDN login work? I tried logging in with my SDN info and it did not work. It says, "The login information you entered is either invalid or your account has not been confirmed." Thanks!
 
Do I need to make a separate account for mdapplicants.com, or should my SDN login work? I tried logging in with my SDN info and it did not work. It says, "The login information you entered is either invalid or your account has not been confirmed." Thanks!
Sorry, you'll need a separate account - we're in the process of separating it from the forums.