Do I need to notify med school of classes I am dropping?

Started by deleted642188
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted642188

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SDNers,

I have received two IIs so far. For both II they only allow wednesdays and due to this, there is conflict with one of my classes and I am planning on dropping it. I already mentioned the class in my AMCAS for this semester. I have two Mondays to drop the class from my semester

My question is for updates, do I need to report this this to those two (and hopefully more schools)/changes of classes to my semester??

Cheers
 
Last edited by a moderator: