DO Match List 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There's a group on facebook where many of my classmates have posted. The person that is compiling the match information is still working on the list.

And said probably in the next week or two it will be ready.

Members don't see this ad.

No, it's a mixture of family connections, bribery, and some compromising photographs that shouldn't see the light of day. :D

Seriously though, there's no reason to doubt what you can do as a D.O. It's going to take an effort, but still, anything is possible.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously though, there's no reason to doubt what you can do as a D.O. It's going to take an effort, but still, anything is possible.

I've heard they hand out derm residencies during the white coat ceremony at MD schools.

:smuggrin:

So, my incredibly intelligent and competitive DO classmate (USMLE's 240s/250s) who did NOT match at USC, but lower on his list told me today that he was told at USC that they have some sort of hard cap of 30% of their resident spots for DO's. :thumbdown:

they reached that last year (?) and so that is potentially the real reason why no DO's are going to USC IM this year.

Can we please put this to rest...There is NO such thing as this!!! All programs get paid the same per resident. Ask any Program Director this question, they will laugh. Not knocking the poster of this, but trying to clear up once and for all this rumor that somehow gets posted once every year. THERE IS NO CAP ON ANY NUMBER OF MD OR DO STUDENTS A PROGRAM TAKES. Dont believe "some" kid that tells you otherwise. Cant tell you how many times people make this **** up to scare or talk people out of stuff. Theres reasons for everything. We dont always know them. But please trust that anything is possible. Work Hard, Get along with people and go for what you want.

Can we please put this to rest...There is NO such thing as this!!! All programs get paid the same per resident. Ask any Program Director this question, they will laugh. Not knocking the poster of this, but trying to clear up once and for all this rumor that somehow gets posted once every year. THERE IS NO CAP ON ANY NUMBER OF MD OR DO STUDENTS A PROGRAM TAKES. Dont believe "some" kid that tells you otherwise. Cant tell you how many times people make this **** up to scare or talk people out of stuff. Theres reasons for everything. We dont always know them. But please trust that anything is possible. Work Hard, Get along with people and go for what you want.

I'm just another "kid", but at a talk, a AGME IM PD said he has 10 spots and 1-2 max will go to DOs. Those weren't the exact numbers, I don't remember them exactly. So there can be rough limits in place, he said it is like that every year for his program. Is every program like this? No of course not.

I think you completely missed the point.

Nobody said there is a payment difference between MD and DO residents. What was said is that any particular program can arbitrarily choose to accept X DOs/MDs/IMGs to comprise a particular % of their slots. I can't say that this is fact because I'm not a PD nor do I personally know any PDs, but it seems completely reasonable.

BTW, I ****ing hate the term "kid" when referring to med students and/or residents. I will never use it, and have vowed to ear-punch any of my colleagues who I hear using the term.

I think you completely missed the point.

Nobody said there is a payment difference between MD and DO residents. What was said is that any particular program can arbitrarily choose to accept X DOs/MDs/IMGs to comprise a particular % of their slots. I can't say that this is fact because I'm not a PD nor do I personally know any PDs, but it seems completely reasonable.

BTW, I ****ing hate the term "kid" when referring to med students and/or residents. I will never use it, and have vowed to ear-punch any of my colleagues who I hear using the term.

Agreed. I personally heard straight from the mouths of a couple ACGME EM PDs on my interview trail that they tried to take no more than x to y DOs every year.

I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time ... but considering the fact that AOA programs take approximately 0 MDs every year (which I'm fine with), it's hard to complain when a program puts a cap on DOs.

FWIW, i would rather them explain that their PD does not want too many DO's to comprise his IM roster (gasp* less someone think USC has a "weak" medicine program) and thus ranked all of the extremely well qualified DO IM applicants low on their list...

than for the alternative speculation that they decided they are going cut out/cut down on their DO applicants.

both are purely in response to the posters that also found it surprising that NO western grad matched at USC this year. and yes, they applied and ranked them high.

the "some kid" you refer to did rotate at USC. one of the brainiest IM characters I have ever met. besides scoring 99/99 etc and being a incredibly hard working and nice guy. If he had been willing on leaving so cal I'm sure he would have gotten into an even fancier program out of state. (U of Chicago? cleveland clinic?)

and FWIW, I have heard friends going to interviews where the PD says, "we usually take one DO every year. You rotated here, and we like you. Let us know if you want to come here when rank time rolls around"

what I think that translates to: "we take one or none each year. (read - look at our past classes) if you want to come, we will rank you high enough to match here if you tell us you are seriously interested in coming. Email us with your intentions in february."

she ranked them highly, and is the only DO in her class.

I agree yes, you should work hard, and allo rads/radonc/derm/plastics etc are all within reach.

unfortunately there is still prejudice out there - whether you choose to believe it or not. back to the Original topic...

Last edited:
I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time ... but considering the fact that AOA programs take approximately 0 MDs every year (which I'm fine with), it's hard to complain when a program puts a cap on DOs.

Um, I'm not even going to get into the whole should MD's be allowed in the DO match, but........you can't tell me that when you start going on interviews in a couple of years for residency programs (and the match is only going to get worse) that you would be ok with not being highly ranked at an allopathic program even though your application would otherwise be higher on their list (except for being a DO) because they are took their "quota of DO students." Once you've worked your butt off to smash the USMLE Step I & II to prove that you're just as competitive as the allopathic students, I doubt you'll still agree with that statement. If you're interested in a field that has average to below-average DO residency opportunities, it's not so easy to just do a DO residency.

Um, I'm not even going to get into the whole should MD's be allowed in the DO match, but........you can't tell me that when you start going on interviews in a couple of years for residency programs (and the match is only going to get worse) that you would be ok with not being highly ranked at an allopathic program even though your application would otherwise be higher on their list (except for being a DO) because they are took their "quota of DO students." Once you've worked your butt off to smash the USMLE Step I & II to prove that you're just as competitive as the allopathic students, I doubt you'll still agree with that statement. If you're interested in a field that has average to below-average DO residency opportunities, it's not so easy to just do a DO residency.

Well, like I said, I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time ... but I can tell you this much - 4 years down the road, I know I'll be happy as HELL if I want to go derm, ENT, PRS, Ortho, URO, and I'm able to apply to AOA residencies without 15k MD applicants bombarding every specialized DO residency program in the country.

Attachments

• Class+of+2008+Match+List.xls
    27.5 KB · Views: 570
  • Copy+of+Master+List09.xls
    49.5 KB · Views: 649
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the match list for WV. You may want to edit out the comments portion and whether the program was the first choice for each soon to be resident.

Thanks for the match list for WV. You may want to edit out the comments portion and whether the program was the first choice for each soon to be resident.

And unless this is posted by the school on its website, you may want to take out the names too.

Yeah I agree I highly recommend for anyone posting match lists to not contain names it is privileged information. If the student wants to tell you which match is theirs then they can do so. Or at least this is my opinion, thank you for the WV match list.

Nice an Anesthesiology match at John Hopkins Hospital (referring to WV match list)

It was publicly disseminated to me and I am just passing it along.

If you don't want to read the comments, you don't have to. I'd rather study for boards than press the delete button a couple dozen times.

It was publicly disseminated to me and I am just passing it along.

If you don't want to read the comments, you don't have to. I'd rather study for boards than press the delete button a couple dozen times.

This site is easily visible to a lot of people and my concern is privacy for those soon to be interns. What incoming resident wants to have whether a program was their first choice or not posted on the internet? It just isn't a good way to start out residency.

Is that Montgomery Regional derm match ACGME???

I don't know what is up with DO and derm this year. They cracked a code or something.
I think you might be surprised. A lot of times, it will just be listed as "transitional" or "traditional rotating internship" on the match list, and they'll link to a derm program as a PGY-2. I'm not saying that ACGME derm residency programs are flooded with DO grads or anything, but I don't think its as rare as this site would have you believe.

The Maryland EM match is the most impressive thing on that list to me though. You (supposedly) can't even rotate there as a DO student, and there are people who would argue that it is the best EM residency program in the country. Certainly it is in a very elite group.

The Maryland EM match is the most impressive thing on that list to me though. You (supposedly) can't even rotate there as a DO student, and there are people who would argue that it is the best EM residency program in the country. Certainly it is in a very elite group.
why? its an EM residency like everywhere else, they take DO's too

As impressive as always.

What's the deal with the derm at Cleveland Clinic?? I saw some people talking about it on SDN before the official list? Rock star? DOs can't match derm??

Sorry it's been a rough week here (4 tests with 2 more next week). But ya I got a bit of info on these matches and the short story is they are all just plain rockstars. When I say that I mean in the top 5 people in their class. To put this in perspective it's around 94% on EVERYTHING which is just silly good. Also we are talking board scores of 700+ on comlex and 250+ on usmle along with research and some other really interesting EC's.

But for what it's worth the ACGME Derm matches at UW (a few years ago) as well as the one at Cleveland Clinic this year and also the Urological Surgery at Mayo Clinic and Radiation Oncology in TX this year are all legit matches without familial connections or any of that. Given this plus the info from those guys out of AZCOM who got Radiation Oncology and Derm at Mayo it looks like either doors are being opened to DO's or people are just choosing to actually pursue it. Either way it's a great thing for the profession and I will tell you straight up if you can perform like that in school and boards then you fu*kin deserve a residency like that. Still boggles my mind how people are able to work that hard.

why? its an EM residency like everywhere else, they take DO's too
The fact that their program takes DO's does not make it any less impressive that someone matched there. It is a tough program to land for anyone, and the training there is top-notch. That is why it is impressive.

You could argue that the fact that they take DOs makes it even more impressive, because they are selecting from a larger pool of applicants. Theoretically, anyway.

Interpreting a match list based on your impression of how many DOs a program typically takes is probably not the best way to go about it. I don't believe Brown University EM has ever taken a DO. Would you be more impressed if someone matched there than at U of Maryland, despite the fact that it is an inferior program?

Last edited:
The fact that their program takes DO's does not make it any less impressive that someone matched there. It is a tough program to land for anyone, and the training there is top-notch. That is why it is impressive.

You could argue that the fact that they take DOs makes it even more impressive, because they are selecting from a larger pool of applicants. Theoretically, anyway.

Interpreting a match list based on your impression of how many DOs a program typically takes is probably not the best way to go about it. I don't believe Brown University EM has ever taken a DO. Would you be more impressed if someone matched there than at U of Maryland, despite the fact that it is an inferior program?

The only thing that EVER matters in life is what others perceive to be the BESTEST MOST WELL KNOWN NAME. If it's in the USNEWS Top 10 schools, then it's an awesome place to match at...gosh don't you know this??? The training has nothing to do with match lists, it's all about UBER NAMES and PRE-MED EPEEN & PRESTIGEEEEE!!!!!

Pretty sure pcom waits until graduation before they release it officially. I think that's how it was last year too.

Would anyone by chance have the complete NYCOM list, or any additions to the list posted on page 1?

I would be very curious to see as I am most likely attending NYCOM this fall

The only thing that EVER matters in life is what others perceive to be the BESTEST MOST WELL KNOWN NAME. If it's in the USNEWS Top 10 schools, then it's an awesome place to match at...gosh don't you know this??? The training has nothing to do with match lists, it's all about UBER NAMES and PRE-MED EPEEN & PRESTIGEEEEE!!!!!

Check out the thread in the pre-allo forum about the 2010 USNEWS rankings of medical schools. There are people in there who have the rankings memorized for the previous 4 years and making comments like "I can't believe Hopkins moved down from 11 and Duke took the #9 spot, vandy is competiting with Umich for #3...." Quite amusing.

Check out the thread in the pre-allo forum about the 2010 USNEWS rankings of medical schools. There are people in there who have the rankings memorized for the previous 4 years and making comments like "I can't believe Hopkins moved down from 11 and Duke took the #9 spot, vandy is competiting with Umich for #3...." Quite amusing.

I get the impression prestige matters more for the high-powered academic programs when it comes to fellowship/employment/chief status. other than that i dont think it matters much. i had aspirations of being one but now i just dont care, i want to finish med school, get into the field i want for residency, and get the hell on with my life.

At least at the programs that I am familiar with, the chiefs are elected by their fellow residents.

As for fellowships, I can't imagine anything would have more impact than your performance in your residency program, along with some good-ol-boy networking. Actually, my PI is a fellowship director, and he said he really was looking for people who trained at their residency program, because the transition would be seamless. I cannot imagine in a million years that he would base his selections on where his residency-trained, fully-licensed physician applicants went to med school.

I think my research has been the most educational experience of my life. Not just because it was a cool project to work on, but also because I got to spend huge anounts of time around the kind of program that I would like to train at, and I got to see a little glimpse of what they look for in their applicants, and why. Now I won't claim to be an expert or anything, but the picture is a whole lot clearer than it used to be.

The pre-allo forum is a trainwreck. Pre-osteo is a trainwreck too, in a different way.

I get the impression prestige matters more for the high-powered academic programs when it comes to fellowship/employment/chief status. other than that i dont think it matters much. i had aspirations of being one but now i just dont care, i want to finish med school, get into the field i want for residency, and get the hell on with my life.

Saaaammmeee here. Amazing how quickly this happens once you ACTUALLY start school. (well for the majority of people anyways, there will always be those who think Hopkins/Yale/MGH have the best residencies in all specialties)

It becomes overtly apparent when pre-meds just don't understand how in the hell location is the #1 factor for many in choosing residencies.

I really don't mean to take away from places like Yale and Hopkins. I would never argue that they are really great at a lot of things, and that their residents and attendings are a bunch of extremely bright and talented folks.

The thing is, people try to interpret a match list, and they see a list of programs that they know absolutely nothing about, and then they see someone with "Yale, anesthesiology" or something by their name, and that's the only thing that registers. Is that the only person on the list who will be well-trained? Of course not. Is it even the most impressive match on the list according to people in the profession? Maybe.

But the fact of the matter is, there are places that the average pre-med has never even heard of that will produce just as good, or better residents on a consistent basis than the big name places. There are even osteopathic programs that can go toe-to-toe with the allopathic powerhouses in nearly every specialty.

Now what programs are these? You've got to talk to people to find out. And then decide what you're looking for. My EM course director, who is connected at Cook County, thinks it should be my goal in life to train at Cook County. There have also been people who have told me that places like that are too busy and fast-paced to really learn great medicine. There are people who think I should do an osteo program because 4 year programs are better, and there are people who think I should do a 3-year allo program because the extra year is useless. And so on. There's even a girl in austin who texts me almost every day that I should do my residency there. Is that kind of thing going to influence my decision? Its certainly something to think about. There is a lot that can go into this decision.

What do I think? I don't know. I'm going to listen to the people who know about this sort of thing and explore my options. Then I will figure out what is important to me, and make my decision based on that. But I'm certainly not going to pick a program because of a name.

At least at the programs that I am familiar with, the chiefs are elected by their fellow residents.

As for fellowships, I can't imagine anything would have more impact than your performance in your residency program, along with some good-ol-boy networking. Actually, my PI is a fellowship director, and he said he really was looking for people who trained at their residency program, because the transition would be seamless. I cannot imagine in a million years that he would base his selections on where his residency-trained, fully-licensed physician applicants went to med school.

I think my research has been the most educational experience of my life. Not just because it was a cool project to work on, but also because I got to spend huge anounts of time around the kind of program that I would like to train at, and I got to see a little glimpse of what they look for in their applicants, and why. Now I won't claim to be an expert or anything, but the picture is a whole lot clearer than it used to be.

The pre-allo forum is a trainwreck. Pre-osteo is a trainwreck too, in a different way.

I dont mean chief resident, I mean "chief/chair of _________ department"

Now what programs are these? You've got to talk to people to find out. And then decide what you're looking for. My EM course director, who is connected at Cook County, thinks it should be my goal in life to train at Cook County. There have also been people who have told me that places like that are too busy and fast-paced to really learn great medicine. There are people who think I should do an osteo program because 4 year programs are better, and there are people who think I should do a 3-year allo program because the extra year is useless. And so on. There's even a girl in austin who texts me almost every day that I should do my residency there. Is that kind of thing going to influence my decision? Its certainly something to think about. There is a lot that can go into this decision.

What do I think? I don't know. I'm going to listen to the people who know about this sort of thing and explore my options. Then I will figure out what is important to me, and make my decision based on that. But I'm certainly not going to pick a program because of a name.

EM is a bit of an aberration. The best programs are some kinda random ones because they get tons of volume and have attracted great attendings- maryland's shock trauma and denver come to mind...

In things like Medicine, Peds, surgery, the training often follows the name, for better or worse. Before I interviewed, I figured the difference was going to be prestige and research. To some extent that really isnt the case. I can only speak for medicine when I say those big name programs have stronger clinical training because they really work their residents hard so they mature faster. Like TT says though, it is about your goals. For the places like Hopkins, MGH, UTSW etc you really have to give up your life while you are in residency... which is really unattractive to many people. If you have kids that really is going to be unattractive.

I dont mean chief resident, I mean "chief/chair of _________ department"

When someone says Chief they usually are referring to the chief resident which is where TT was coming from.

Prestige is impt only in 2 cases
1) You want to be in academics, especially high up at a big name place-

2) You want to do a fellowship.

In medicine for instance, you apply to fellowship at the beginning of your 2nd year (which is stupid IMHO). During your intern year you really don't have time to do research and probably aren't going to do many (sometimes any) electives. Your application is basically the exact same for residency except where you went to residency. So if you want to do a fellowship, going to a place with inhouse fellowships is impt since they know you as is going to a recognizable name.

Last edited:

I definitely wound't say it's impressive for taking DO's, although it's nice that they look at all applicants. tough program to land....I wouldn't say that either. play your cards right, you can land it. but I do believe the clientele allows for a larger number of traumatic patients/procedures as well as a wider variety of medical diagnosis. Dr. Mattu, as usual is an impressive teacher/speaker. they sell the program well and students enjoy it. can't say that brown, USC, UM, Detroit receiving....etc are better than one another. match list doesn't tell much except person a is at x place. I don't even look at my own school's match list. it's very subjective

no more cool match lists for post?

Um, just simply being impressed that DOs are landing prestigious spots makes it seem like you feel DO is inferior....this should stop....its a bias that has died. :sleep:

But that's not to say I'm happy for you all. Congrats, especially to those General Surgery spots in ACGME

Um, just simply being impressed that DOs are landing prestigious spots makes it seem like you feel DO is inferior....this should stop....its a bias that has died. :sleep:

It's coming from years of the general notion that DOs can't acheive those spots. And that notion still exists.

any word on a list from KCUMB?

We're still waiting for the class officer to put it together.....There's some of our class posting their results on a facebook group. It should be coming out soon......hopefully :)

I agree. However, we have more pressing issues in this country than a degree we have obtained through a medical institution. I think that if DOs practiced witchcraft, I'd be more understanding of the situation. Statements about the amazement that DOs landing DERM!!!!, are pretty immature. That's all I'm saying about that issue. Good luck.

It's coming from years of the general notion that DOs can't acheive those spots. And that notion still exists.

Not "can't" but less likely. Anything is possible, but thinking that MD's and DO's have the same chances at MD residencies is problematic.

TJ87 said:
I agree. However, we have more pressing issues in this country than a degree we have obtained through a medical institution. I think that if DOs practiced witchcraft, I'd be more understanding of the situation. Statements about the amazement that DOs landing DERM!!!!, are pretty immature. That's all I'm saying about that issue. Good luck.

You can say there are more pressing issues with anything. I do agree that it is unnecessary for people to get excited about derm matchs. These are outliers and not a general representation. If someone is concerned with how DO's match, a derm match here or there is irrelevant.

Anesthesiology St. Luke's Hospital - Kansas City, MO
Anesthesiology Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN
Anesthesiology St. Francis Hospital - Wichita, KS
Anesthesiology Saint Louis University Hospoital - St. Louis, MO
Anesthesiology UMKC St. Luke's - Kansas City, MO
Anesthesiology Henry Ford Hospital - Detroit, MI
Anesthesiology Exempia St. Joseph's Hospital - Denver, CO
Anesthesiology University of Florida-Shands Hospital - Gainsville, FL
Anesthesiology Kansas University - Kansas City, MO
Dermatology Largo Medical Center - Largo, FL
Dermatology St. Joseph Medical Center - Pontiac, MI
Dermatology Wilford Hall Medical Center - San Antonio, TX
Diagnostic Radiology University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - Cincinnati, OH
Diagnostic Radiology University of South Alabama - Mobile, AL
Diagnostic Radiology Grandview Hospital - Dayton, OH
Emergency Medicine Albert Einstein Medical Center - Philadelphia, PA
Emergency Medicine Kansas University - Kansas City, MO
Emergency Medicine St. John Health System
Emergency Medicine Truman Medical Center Lakewood - Kansas City, MO
Emergency Medicine Freeman Health System - Joplin, MO
Emergency Medicine University of Mississippi Medical Center - Jackson, MS
Emergency Medicine Wilford Hall Medical Center - San Antonio, TX
Emergency Medicine University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO
Emergency Medicine Geisinger Health System - Danville, PA
Emergency Medicine Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth, VA
Emergency Medicine Memorial Hospital - York, PA
Emergency Medicine Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center - Toledo, OH
Emergency Medicine Oakwood Southshore Medical Center - Trenton, MI
Emergency Medicine St. Michael's Medical Center - Newark, NJ
Emergency Medicine Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center- Mount Clemens, MI
Emergency Medicine Midwestern University - Chicago, IL
Emergency Medicine St. Barnabas Hospital - Bronx, NY
Emergency Medicine St. Louis University - St. Louis, MO
Emergency Medicine St. James Olympia Fields Hospital - Chicago, IL
Emergency Medicine Johns Hopkins - Baltimore, MD
Emergency Medicine St. John Health System - Warren, MI
Emergency Medicine Genesis Regional Medical Center - Grand Blanc, MI
Emergency Medicine / Family Medicine LSU Health Sciences Center - Shrevport, LA
Family Medicine UAMS-AHEC - Pine Bluff, AR
Family Medicine SUMMA Akron Hospital - Akron, OH
Family Medicine St. Joseph Regional Medical Center - South Bend, IN
Family Medicine Cox Hospital - Springfield, MO
Family Medicine Wesley Family Medicine - Wichita, KS
Family Medicine Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma - Durant, OK
Family Medicine Oakwood Annapolis Hospital - Wayne, MI
Family Medicine Truman Medical Center Lakewood - Kansas City, MO
Family Medicine University of Minnesota North Memorial - Minneapolis, MN
Family Medicine University of Washington - Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center - Spokane, WA
Family Medicine Good Samaritan - Phoenix, AZ
Family Medicine St. Anthony North - Westminster, CO
Family Medicine Via Christi Family Medicine - Wichita, KS
Family Medicine Siouxland Medical Educational Foundation - Sioux City, IA
Family Medicine Texas Tech University - El Paso, TX
Family Medicine Huntsville Hospital - Huntsville, AL
Family Medicine Florida Hospital East - Orlando, FL
Family Medicine Research Medical Center - Kansas City, MO
Family Medicine Northeast Iowa family Medicine Residency Program - Waterloo, IA
Family Medicine Kansas University - Kansas City, MO
Family Medicine Columbia-St. Mary's - Milwaukee, WI
Family Medicine Franklin Square Hospital - Baltimore, MD
Family Medicine Grant's Medical Center - Columbus, OH
Family Medicine University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO
Family Medicine Broadlawns Medical Center - Des Moines, IA
Family Medicine Oregon Health and Science University - Portland, OR
Family Medicine St. Petersburg General Hospital - St. Petersburg, FL
Family Medicine Naval Hospital Bremerton - WA
Family Medicine Rose Family Medicine Residency - Denver, CO
Family Medicine In His Image at Hilcrest - Tulsa, OK
Family Medicine St.John Providence - Southfield, MI
Family Medicine Naval Hospital - Jacksonville, FL
Family Medicine Central Washington Family Medicine - Yakima, WA
Family Medicine Eglin Air Force Base - FL
Family Medicine Baptist South - Montgomery, AL
Family Medicine Des Peres Hospital - St. Louis, MO
General Surgery Henry Ford Wyandotte - Detroit, MI
General Surgery Pontiac Osteopathic Hosptial - Pontiac, MI
General Surgery William Beaumont Army Medical Center - El Paso, TX
General Surgery Truman Medical Center Lakewood - Kansas City, MO
General Surgery Exempia St. Joseph's Hospital - Denver, CO
General Surgery University of South Alabama - Mobile, AL
General Surgery PCOM - Philadelphia, PA
General Surgery Des Peres Hospital - St. Louis, MO
General Surgery University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO
General Surgery Paterson, NJ
General Surgery Des Moines University Mercy Medical - Des Moines, IA
General Surgery Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines, IA
General Surgery Wright State University - Dayton, OH
General Surgery Kansas University - Wichita, KS
General Surgery Banner Good Samaritan - Phoenix, AZ
Internal Medicine St. John Macomb Hospital - Warren, MI
Internal Medicine University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO
Internal Medicine PCOM - Philadelphia, PA
Internal Medicine Naval Medical Center - San Diego, Ca
Internal Medicine Kansas University - Kansas City, MO
Internal Medicine Greenville Hospital System - University of South Carolina
Internal Medicine Freeman Health System - Joplin, MO
Internal Medicine Grandview Hospital - Dayton, OH
Internal Medicine University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Camden, NJ
Internal Medicine University of Louisville - Louisville, KY
Internal Medicine Methodist Health System - Dallas, TX
Internal Medicine University of Oklahoma - Tulsa, OK
Internal Medicine Plaza Medical Center - Ft. Worth, TX
Internal Medicine University of Missouri - Columbia, MO
Internal Medicine University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA
Internal Medicine Henry Ford Hospital - Warren, MI
Internal Medicine Valley Hospital - Las Vegas, NV
Internal Medicine Lackland Air Force Base - San Antonio, TX
Internal Medicine University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - Cincinnati, OH
Internal Medicine University of Kansas - Kansas City, KS
Internal Medicine University of Texas Medical School - Houston, TX
Internal Medicine Verde Valley Medical Center - Cottonwood, AZ
Internal Medicine Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth, VA
Internal Medicine University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics
Internal Medicine Botsford General Hospital - Novi, MI
Internal Medicine St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem, PA
Internal Medicine Columbia Hospital - West Palm Beach, FL
Internal Medicine University of South Alabama - Mobile, AL
Internal Medicine Corpus Christi, TX
Internal Medicine Magnolia Regional Medical Center - Corinth, MS
Internal Medicine Drexel University/Hahnemann Hospital - Philadelphia, PA
Internal Medicine University of Kansas - Wichita, KS
Internal Medicine St. John's Mercy Medical Center - St. Louis, MO
Internal Medicine / Pediatrics Children's Mercy/Truman - Kansas City, MO
Internal Medicine / Pediatrics University of Tennessee - Memphis, TN
Navy Internship Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth, VA
Neurology Loyola University - Maywood, IL
Neurology Grandview Hospital - Dayton, OH
Neurology Drexel University/Hahnemann Hospital - Philadelphia, PA
Neurology Kansas University - Kansas City, MO
Neurology University of Iowa - Iowa City, IA
Neurology Botsford Hospital - Farmington Hills, MI
Obstetrics/Gynecology Providence Hospital - Southfield, MI
Obstetrics/Gynecology Summa Akron Hospital - Akron, OH
Obstetrics/Gynecology Mercy Health Partners - Muskegon, MI
Obstetrics/Gynecology St. John Macomb Hospital - Warren, MI
Obstetrics/Gynecology Doctors Hospital - Columbus, OH
Obstetrics/Gynecology University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO
Obstetrics/Gynecology Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center- Mount Clemens, MI
Obstetrics/Gynecology St. John Health System - Warren, MI
Obstetrics/Gynecology Kansas University - Wichita, KS
Obstetrics/Gynecology St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center - Hartford, CT
Orthopedic Surgery OSI - Kansas City, MO
Orthopedic Surgery Moreno Valley, CA
Orthopedic Surgery Ingham Regional Medical Center - Lansing, MI
Orthopedic Surgery NYCOM - Peninsula Hospital - Far Rockaway, NY
Orthopedic Surgery Broward General Medical Center - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Orthopedic Surgery University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Stratford, NJ
Orthopedic Surgery PCOM - Philadelphia, PA
Orthopedic Surgery Madigan Army Medical Center -
Orthopedic Surgery St. Mary's HospitalI - Kansas City, MO
Orthopedic Surgery Oklahoma State University - Tulsa, OK
Orthopedic Surgery Riverside County Regional Medical Center - Moreno Valley, California
Otolaryngology/Fascial Plastics Freeman Health System - Joplin, MO
Pathology Kansas University - Kansas City, MO
Pathology University of Missouri - Columbia, MO
Pathology Brooke Army Medical Center -
Pathology Cleveland Clinic - Cleveland, OH
Pathology Ohio State University Medical Center - Columbus, OH
Pediatrics Children's Mercy - Kansas City, MO
Pediatrics LSU - Children's Hospital - New Orleans, LA
Pediatrics University of Missouri Children's Hospital - Columbia, MO
Pediatrics St. Christopher's Hospital for Children - Philadelphia, PA
Pediatrics Camden, NJ
Pediatrics St. John Hospital - Detroit, MI
Pediatrics Cincinnati Children's Hospital - Cincinnati, OH
Pediatrics University of Oklahoma - Tulsa, OK
Pediatrics Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas, TX
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Georgetown University - Washington D.C
Psychiatry Banner Good Samaritan - Phoenix, AZ
Psychiatry Loyola University - Maywood, IL
Psychiatry Kansas University - Kansas City, MO
Psychiatry University of Missouri - Columbia, MO
Radiology Oakwood Southshore Medical Center - Trenton, MI
Radiology Christiana Care - Newark, NJ
Radiology OSF Saint Francis Medical Center - Peoria, IL
Radiology University of Mississippi Medical Center - Jackson, MS
Traditional Internship Capital Regional Medical Center - Jefferson City, MO
Traditional Internship St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center - Toledo, OH
Traditional Internship University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Camden, NJ
Traditional Internship Oklahoma City
Traditional Internship Botsford General Hospital - Novi, MI
Transitional Internship William Beaumont Army Medical Center - El Paso, TX
Urology University of Florida-Shands Hospital - Gainsville, FL

Last edited:
Dermatology Wilford Hall Medical Center - San Antonio, TX
Diagnostic Radiology University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - Cincinnati, OH
Diagnostic Radiology University of South Alabama - Mobile, AL
Diagnostic Radiology Grandview Hospital - Dayton, OH
Emergency Medicine St. John Health System
Emergency Medicine Truman Medical Center Lakewood - Kansas City, MO
Emergency Medicine University of Mississippi Medical Center - Jackson, MS
Emergency Medicine Wilford Hall Medical Center - San Antonio, TX
Emergency Medicine University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO
Emergency Medicine Geisinger Health System - Danville, PA
Emergency Medicine Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth, VA
Emergency Medicine Memorial Hospital - York, PA
Emergency Medicine Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center - Toledo, OH
Emergency Medicine St. Michael’s Medical Center - Newark, NJ
Emergency Medicine Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center- Mount Clemens, MI
Emergency Medicine Midwestern University - Chicago, IL
Emergency Medicine St. Barnabas Hospital - Bronx, NY
Emergency Medicine St. Louis University - St. Louis, MO
Emergency Medicine St. James Olympia Fields Hospital - Chicago, IL
Emergency Medicine Johns Hopkins - Baltimore, MD
Emergency Medicine St. John Health System - Warren, MI
Emergency Medicine Genesis Regional Medical Center - Grand Blanc, MI
Emergency Medicine / Family Medicine LSU Health Sciences Center - Shrevport, LA
Family Medicine UAMS-AHEC - Pine Bluff, AR
Family Medicine SUMMA Akron Hospital - Akron, OH
Family Medicine St. Joseph Regional Medical Center - South Bend, IN
Family Medicine Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma - Durant, OK
Family Medicine Oakwood Annapolis Hospital - Wayne, MI
Family Medicine University of Minnesota North Memorial - Minneapolis, MN
Family Medicine University of Washington - Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center - Spokane, WA
Family Medicine Good Samaritan - Phoenix, AZ
Family Medicine Siouxland Medical Educational Foundation - Sioux City, IA
Family Medicine Texas Tech University - El Paso, TX
Family Medicine Huntsville Hospital - Huntsville, AL
Family Medicine Florida Hospital East - Orlando, FL
Family Medicine Northeast Iowa family Medicine Residency Program - Waterloo, IA
Family Medicine Columbia-St. Mary’s - Milwaukee, WI
Family Medicine Franklin Square Hospital - Baltimore, MD
Family Medicine Grant’s Medical Center - Columbus, OH
Family Medicine University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO
Family Medicine Broadlawns Medical Center - Des Moines, IA
Family Medicine Oregon Health and Science University - Portland, OR
Family Medicine St. Petersburg General Hospital - St. Petersburg, FL
Family Medicine Naval Hospital Bremerton - WA
Family Medicine Rose Family Medicine Residency - Denver, CO
Family Medicine In His Image at Hilcrest - Tulsa, OK
Family Medicine St.John Providence - Southfield, MI
Family Medicine Naval Hospital - Jacksonville, FL
Family Medicine Central Washington Family Medicine - Yakima, WA
Family Medicine Eglin Air Force Base - FL
Family Medicine Baptist South - Montgomery, AL
Family Medicine Des Peres Hospital - St. Louis, MO
General Surgery Pontiac Osteopathic Hosptial - Pontiac, MI
General Surgery William Beaumont Army Medical Center - El Paso, TX
General Surgery Truman Medical Center Lakewood - Kansas City, MO
General Surgery Exempia St. Joseph’s Hospital - Denver, CO
General Surgery University of South Alabama - Mobile, AL
General Surgery PCOM - Philadelphia, PA
General Surgery Des Peres Hospital - St. Louis, MO
General Surgery University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO
General Surgery Paterson, NJ
General Surgery Des Moines University Mercy Medical - Des Moines, IA
General Surgery Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines, IA
General Surgery Wright State University - Dayton, OH
General Surgery Kansas University - Wichita, KS
General Surgery Banner Good Samaritan - Phoenix, AZ
Internal Medicine St. John Macomb Hospital - Warren, MI
Internal Medicine PCOM - Philadelphia, PA
Internal Medicine Naval Medical Center - San Diego, Ca
Internal Medicine Greenville Hospital System - University of South Carolina
Internal Medicine Freeman Health System - Joplin, MO
Internal Medicine Grandview Hospital - Dayton, OH
Internal Medicine University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Camden, NJ
Internal Medicine University of Louisville - Louisville, KY
Internal Medicine Methodist Health System - Dallas, TX
Internal Medicine University of Oklahoma - Tulsa, OK
Internal Medicine Plaza Medical Center - Ft. Worth, TX
Internal Medicine University of Missouri - Columbia, MO
Internal Medicine University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA
Internal Medicine Henry Ford Hospital - Warren, MI
Internal Medicine Valley Hospital - Las Vegas, NV
Internal Medicine Lackland Air Force Base - San Antonio, TX
Internal Medicine University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - Cincinnati, OH
Internal Medicine University of Texas Medical School - Houston, TX
Internal Medicine Verde Valley Medical Center - Cottonwood, AZ
Internal Medicine Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth, VA
Internal Medicine University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics
Internal Medicine Botsford General Hospital - Novi, MI
Internal Medicine St. Luke’s Hospital - Bethlehem, PA
Internal Medicine Columbia Hospital - West Palm Beach, FL
Internal Medicine University of South Alabama - Mobile, AL
Internal Medicine Corpus Christi, TX
Internal Medicine Magnolia Regional Medical Center - Corinth, MS
Internal Medicine Drexel University/Hahnemann Hospital - Philadelphia, PA
Internal Medicine University of Kansas - Wichita, KS
Internal Medicine St. John’s Mercy Medical Center - St. Louis, MO
Internal Medicine / Pediatrics Children’s Mercy/Truman - Kansas City, MO
Internal Medicine / Pediatrics University of Tennessee - Memphis, TN
Navy Internship Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth, VA
Neurology Loyola University - Maywood, IL
Neurology Grandview Hospital - Dayton, OH
Neurology Drexel University/Hahnemann Hospital - Philadelphia, PA
Neurology Kansas University - Kansas City, MO
Neurology University of Iowa - Iowa City, IA
Neurology Botsford Hospital - Farmington Hills, MI
Obstetrics/Gynecology Providence Hospital - Southfield, MI
Obstetrics/Gynecology Summa Akron Hospital - Akron, OH
Obstetrics/Gynecology Mercy Health Partners - Muskegon, MI
Obstetrics/Gynecology Doctors Hospital - Columbus, OH
Obstetrics/Gynecology University of Missouri-Kansas City - Kansas City, MO
Obstetrics/Gynecology St. John Health System - Warren, MI
Obstetrics/Gynecology Kansas University - Wichita, KS
Obstetrics/Gynecology St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center - Hartford, CT
Orthopedic Surgery Moreno Valley, CA
Orthopedic Surgery Ingham Regional Medical Center - Lansing, MI
Orthopedic Surgery NYCOM - Peninsula Hospital - Far Rockaway, NY
Orthopedic Surgery Broward General Medical Center - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Orthopedic Surgery University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Stratford, NJ
Orthopedic Surgery PCOM - Philadelphia, PA
Orthopedic Surgery Madigan Army Medical Center -
Orthopedic Surgery St. Mary’s HospitalI - Kansas City, MO
Orthopedic Surgery Oklahoma State University - Tulsa, OK
Orthopedic Surgery Riverside County Regional Medical Center - Moreno Valley, California
Otolaryngology/Fascial Plastics Freeman Health System - Joplin, MO
Pathology Kansas University - Kansas City, MO
Pathology University of Missouri - Columbia, MO
Pathology Brooke Army Medical Center -
Pathology Cleveland Clinic - Cleveland, OH
Pathology Ohio State University Medical Center - Columbus, OH
Pediatrics Children’s Mercy - Kansas City, MO
Pediatrics LSU - Children’s Hospital - New Orleans, LA
Pediatrics University of Missouri Children’s Hospital - Columbia, MO
Pediatrics St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children - Philadelphia, PA
Pediatrics Camden, NJ
Pediatrics St. John Hospital - Detroit, MI
Pediatrics Cincinnati Children’s Hospital - Cincinnati, OH
Pediatrics University of Oklahoma - Tulsa, OK
Pediatrics Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas, TX
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Georgetown University - Washington D.C
Psychiatry Banner Good Samaritan - Phoenix, AZ
Psychiatry Loyola University - Maywood, IL
Psychiatry Kansas University - Kansas City, MO
Psychiatry University of Missouri - Columbia, MO
Radiology Oakwood Southshore Medical Center - Trenton, MI
Radiology Christiana Care - Newark, NJ
Radiology OSF Saint Francis Medical Center - Peoria, IL
Radiology University of Mississippi Medical Center - Jackson, MS
Traditional Internship Capital Regional Medical Center - Jefferson City, MO
Traditional Internship St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center - Toledo, OH
Traditional Internship University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Camden, NJ
Traditional Internship Oklahoma City
Traditional Internship Botsford General Hospital - Novi, MI
Transitional Internship William Beaumont Army Medical Center - El Paso, TX
Urology University of Florida-Shands Hospital - Gainsville, FL

Nice. :thumbup:

Thanks for the list. Looks good, especially that urology at Shands. No anesthesiology matches volunteered?