DO Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DO_Surgeon

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone willing to share their match results? I matched at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, I must have been the only DO that went through the AOA match. Good luck to everyone else in the upcoming ACGME match, I will be interested to see where my peeps may end up.

DO_Surgeon said:
Wow, I must have been the only DO that went through the AOA match. Good luck to everyone else in the upcoming ACGME match, I will be interested to see where my peeps may end up.

congrats on the match DO Surgeon. i was really hoping that some more people would list osteo surg match results. i was hoping to get some first hand info on the Grandview gen surg program. since you rotated there, what can you tell me about the program? is the case load large enough? is the pathology varied enough? are the residents happy (satisfied)? do they seem to show preference for OUCOM grads? how would you rate Grandview's program compared to Doctor's (Columbus)?
if you get the opportunity, and have the desire to respond, i'd appreciate any info you can provide.

thanks,

k