Do multiple state medical licenses = multiple license numbers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fig3333

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I get licensed in multiple states, will I be given a license number for each state or one number that applies to everything? Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I get licensed in multiple states, will I be given a license number for each state or one number that applies to everything? Thank you!
Why would you possibly need to know this, especially as a med student? I can't figure out what you are going to do with this answer or what you'd do differently if you got a different answer.

Which makes me wonder if there's something you're not understanding properly that we could help you with.