DO over MD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MTY

i would like to know if any current DO student or upcoming matriculant has chosen DO acceptance over MD acceptance? what were your reasons of choosing DO? for DO students, are you satisfied with your pathway?

I received acceptances from chicago med, tucom, and western. I'm very interested in attending tucom due to several reasons which include talking to current tucom students. (i will make sure to bring tapioca and stinky tofu to the orientation) Anyways, is there anyone attending TUCOM this year? maybe we should have a pre-union prior the schools starts.
smile.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Ponderer,

I guess you know who this is. Anyway congrats on your TUCOM acceptance. I got in two days ago! and I'm very sure Im going. TUCOM has alot to offer and it sounds like its only going to get better. Good luck on your choice.. its a tough one.

Chou dofu! NICE!

Maybe a thread should be started: Where are all the Taiwanese MD/DO students?
smile.gif

W.

hey turtleboard,
you're talking to one right here!

i'm glad that you like the chou tofu, what about the 'black tire'?-"oh lane"?? and sticky rice??-"b-ger"

i gotta stuff my stomach with those before school starts and also prepare couple of peptobismo on orientation day.