Do people hook up at dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HermeytheElf said:
First of all, I like girls. And for the love of god, this is the internet...why are you looking on a pre-dental message board to find ass pictures? Are you stupid or somethin? All I'm sayin is that we should save the server space for threads about dental school and not for showing everyone our brand new thong...

whoa whoa whats wrong with looking on a pre-dental message board to find ass pictures so you can imagine the type of hotties that might be inhabiting your future dental school you'll be living in for 4 years and maybe inbetween those stressful wax-ins and dental anatomy vocabulary you wanna take a break and hit that ass if you are lucky enough just to maintain some sense of humanity and thus in the end you tell yourself that dental school is really right for you??

Members don't see this ad.

polarnut said:
whoa whoa whats wrong with looking on a pre-dental message board to find ass pictures so you can imagine the type of hotties that might be inhabiting your future dental school you'll be living in for 4 years and maybe inbetween those stressful wax-ins and dental anatomy vocabulary you wanna take a break and hit that ass if you are lucky enough just to maintain some sense of humanity and thus in the end you tell yourself that dental school is really right for you??

Dude, you freaking read my mind! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Rezdawg said:
It definitely happens, specially when 40-50 kids from the class go out to the same place...once the alcohol starts flowing, things happen. Fun stuff.
Yeah ..... I can definitely agree on that .... You know what I'm talking about...!!!

drmojjo said:
Yeah ..... I can definitely agree on that .... You know what I'm talking about...!!!

No, I have no clue what you are talking about...Anything you've seen, hasnt happened.

ajeckel said:
aww.. give her a break.... no harm done :)

ajeckel is that you in your avatar???? :thumbup:

and did anyone see bigbottomgirl avatar? :thumbup:

hockeydentist said:

she sure got whole lotta junk in that friggin trunk

polarnut said:
polarnut, you are definitly going to be an interesting addition to our dental school...

grinningrice said:
polarnut, you are definitly going to be an interesting addition to our dental school...

definitely as interesting as your avatar...which i still cant figure out exactly what it is....is it a leftover moldy strawberry cake? it also looks like a *****, gangrenous wound infection, possibly in the lower back area which has been subsequently amputated out from the rest of the body and placed on a plate for med students to study in depth for Anatomy Course 154B, or maybe it's a traditional holiday dish from some culture i have no clue about, perhaps mongolian? :confused:

polarnut said:
definitely as interesting as your avatar...which i still cant figure out exactly what it is....is it a leftover moldy strawberry cake? it also looks like a *****, gangrenous wound infection, possibly in the lower back area which has been subsequently amputated out from the rest of the body and placed on a plate for med students to study in depth for Anatomy Course 154B, or maybe it's a traditional holiday dish from some culture i have no clue about, perhaps mongolian? :confused:
Polarnut. I have scheduled you for a mental/psych check up. You have officially lost your mind. See what panties would do to sex-starved pre-dents? Sad. :( I like the old Polar not this weirdo gayish-trying-so-hard-to-be-masculine-freak!

polarnut said:

I think those are lovely lady lumps...junk in the trunk refers to the booty.

duh? said:
Polarnut. I have scheduled you for a mental/psych check up. You have officially lost your mind. See what panties would do to sex-starved pre-dents? Sad. :( I like the old Polar not this weirdo gayish-trying-so-hard-to-be-masculine-freak!

:laugh:
so you think it's a strawberry cake? or maybe....maybe it's cherry cake. i dont know!

Members don't see this ad :)
duh? said:
I like the old Polar not this weirdo gayish-trying-so-hard-to-be-masculine-freak!

the "old Polar" was this weirdo gayish-trying-so-hard-to-be-feminine-freak! i return to you now as a chauvinistic pig blurting out "bitches!" and drinking protein shakes.

polarnut said:
the "old Polar" was this weirdo gayish-trying-so-hard-to-be-feminine-freak! i return to you now as a chauvinistic pig blurting out "bitches!" and drinking protein shakes.
*SMACK*........That was an internet B!+ch slap. How dare you?! Now go to your room! :mad:

polarnut said:
I was an assistant working on this guy at a dental office. This is what his denture looked like, he never took it out or cleaned it....

grinningrice said:
I was an assistant working on this guy at a dental office. This is what his denture looked like, he never took it out or cleaned it....

dude you were an assistant too? cooool, we have something in common! buy me a drink, yeah?

that denture is certainly gross, but wait till i tell you about this one guy who had the most extreme case of black hairy tongue. we had doctors from nearby office coming over to take pictures :eek:

i personally thought he just ate grape flavored Now&Later

polarnut said:
dude you were an assistant too? cooool, we have something in common! buy me a drink, yeah?

that denture is certainly gross, but wait till i tell you about this one guy who had the most extreme case of black hairy tongue. we had doctors from nearby office coming over to take pictures :eek:

:barf:

polarnut said:

that is just nasty....if you are legal, Ill buy you a drink;-) do u have aim polarnut?

grinningrice said:
that is just nasty....if you are legal, Ill buy you a drink;-) do u have aim polarnut?

legal and too sober, ma'am. my aim is.....*Drumroll*.....polarnut01

Finally, polarnut gets picked up!

Rezdawg said:
No, I have no clue what you are talking about...Anything you've seen, hasnt happened.
I highly doubt that......!!!!!

duh? said:
Finally, polarnut gets picked up!
PUHLEEEEESE, I can do soooooooo much better. Im just trying to give some tips to a classmate that is probably gonna need it.

hockeydentist said:
ajeckel is that you in your avatar???? :thumbup:

YES it's me! :p ... taken last April

grinningrice said:
PUHLEEEEESE, I can do soooooooo much better. Im just trying to give some tips to a classmate that is probably gonna need it.
:( What? You don't like Polarnut? (s)he's not good enough? :oops: Not cool enough?

oh now i see why geckel likes ajeckel

grinningrice said:

damn right you can. this girl got her bachelors in 3 years, barely 21 yet in her 2nd year in d school, and once saved an african village from invading termites with a stick

****, i cant compete with that

duh? said:
:( What? You don't like Polarnut? (s)he's not good enough? :oops: Not cool enough?

wtf duh? you're mean dude :thumbdown:

ajeckel said:

Where are all these beautiful babies coming from all of a sudden?

ajeckel said:

im afraid this one's taken, ya'll....by none other than geckel himself! :D

i wish i had a gf going to d-school with me. yeah...that'd be nice

polarnut said:
damn right you can. this girl got her bachelors in 3 years, barely 21 yet in her 2nd year in d school, and once saved an african village from invading termites with a stick

****, i cant compete with that
ugh, you forgot to mention nobel prize....

I'm not sure why I keep looking at this thread. What the hell are we all talking about anyway.

ajeckel said:
Ahhh.........the naples photo. You're so photogenic. The avatar is to small though so it doesn't do you justice at all. For those of you that are curious, that rather large muscular shoulder in the pic belongs to me *Pridefull of hot gf......but sad that gf is so embarassed of me that she felt the need to crop me out :( * j/k

P.S. I better not ever see your ass on here or I will kill you. :laugh:

polarnut said:
or are they too busy with school work they dont have time for dating? or maybe it's hard because half the students are already married. or maybe because by some cruel luck your class is full of not so attractive greaseballs. not to sound like a predator, but i'm just asking out of natural curiosity, being single and all....hiss~~ :D

If you didn't already know this, several dental schools in the US ( UOP, NYU, Ohio, Tennessee.. the list goes on..) have a dental hygiene program within the dental school itself. That means a bunch of 20-22 year-old girls will be all around you. Many of these girls were in sororities their freshman/sophmore year of college ( I mention that bc the stereotype... whatever that means to you... :p )

:D

ajeckel said:
If you didn't already know this, several dental schools in the US ( UOP, NYU, Ohio, Tennessee.. the list goes on..) have a dental hygiene program within the dental school itself. That means a bunch of 20-22 year-old girls will be all around you. Many of these girls were in sororities their freshman/sophmore year of college ( I mention that bc the stereotype... whatever that means to you... :p )

your avatar gets better and better everyday! :love:

ajeckel said:

sucks...im not into sorority type girls. i mean for flings, yeah, but not for relationships.

polarnut said:
sucks...im not into sorority type girls. i mean for flings, yeah, but not for relationships.
I'm pretty sure that flings is what she was talking about.

polarnut said:

Polarnut, why on earth would I think you would be interested in flings with sorority type girls?? :p

hockeydentist said:
your avatar gets better and better everyday! :love:

Well so does yours! I love a fat man stripping....

ajeckel said:
Polarnut, why on earth would I think you would be interested in flings with sorority type girls?? :p

well...every man has a breaking point :D

polarnut said:
well...every man has a breaking point :D

By the way, your avatar is creepy... it reminds me of a nightmare I've had or something... :scared: I guess that's what you were aiming for though....

You people talk on this thread like your only options for females will be the ones in you dental class, dental school, or MAYBE a hygeine student. Sure you will be with them the most, but come on...

You gotta use that "I'm gonna be a dentist" line and see if there are any other females you can get to bite. I guess for all you people with no game, u can go after your classmates... but unless jessica alba is a member of UCLA Class of 2010, Im cool off dental-girls.