I just feel to exhausted about all the computer/people errors, is this normal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throwawayacc2

Reaction score
>I've been trying to pay my supplemental fee for Case Western for days now but the program they use refuses to let me use any card I have, saying I'm typing in the numbers wrong. Done this with several cards now, done this on several web browsers with different people plugging in the numbers. Same error.
Update: managed to fix the issue
>AADSAS is reading my transcript 'wrong' on the PTE- for some reason Developmental Biology isn't considered a science class.
Update: AADSAS is updating my transcript

>My head and neck anatomy class for winter was cancelled yesterday, had to change my schedule and reupload my transcript...again.

>I pulled a stupid and didn't realize I needed a graduate LOR for Touro...while I already have 4 LORs plugged in and I can't undo or delete any. Gonna have to email them and work something out.
Update: sent out email to professor, waiting for response.

>Been holding onto my app for Nova because they won't get back to my emails.
Update: still haven't gotten back, gonna send a follow-up

I'm so tired of micro-managing all of these problems.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It can be frustrating. Sorry you’re having as many problems. Hopefully the schools get things sorted out over the next week or two. You’re still very early so, take a deep breath, and everything will sort itself out