DO Radiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dodo24

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What type of scores on the comlex do you need for Osteopathic radiology programs, if you have done a rotation at the program? I know this is a dumb question to ask and probably has been answered to nausea before. if anyone has any insight on this that would be great thanks

Members don't see this ad.

dodo24 said:
What type of scores on the comlex do you need for Osteopathic radiology programs, if you have done a rotation at the program? I know this is a dumb question to ask and probably has been answered to nausea before. if anyone has any insight on this that would be great thanks

I didn't rotate at any DO programs, but interviewed at 5, and talking to others and just getting a feel of things I would say(and in case it isn't obvious, this is a guess), getting a 600+ and rotating would defintely get you an interview, and probably 550+.....board scores didn't seem that important at DO Rads programs, as long as you rotated through.

Of course if you were a tool when you rotated through, it doesn't matter what boards you got, they might not invite you to interview.

Good Luck!

What if you haven't done a rotation? An interview is one thing, but what are the odds of matching?

Cowboy DO said:
What if you haven't done a rotation? An interview is one thing, but what are the odds of matching?

Its very unlikely.....the programs always boast about how you don't need to have rotated through.....on my DO Rads interview trail I didn't meet a resident who hadn't rotated through the department.....

one thing you'll learn in Radiology.

"Pattern Recognition"