This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xoxo111

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I’d a question regarding the LOR. My DO has agreed to write me an LOR but I was wondering whether I’ve to upload that letter myself on the AACOM/AAMC or does she have to mail it to the schools I apply to? I’m confused because I’ve called multiple schools & none of them have given me a straight answer.

I look forward to your replies.
 
For PCOM it is not required so you can probably just send it in yourself. Possibly if it is required you would need to have the writer send it in.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad