Do schools frown at variability/ good DAT outliers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TurtleEnthusiast

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I just took the DAT for the first time, and I'm personally happy with the results. They are

PA: 20
QR: 20
RC: 30
Bio: 20
GC: 18
OG: 26
TS: 20
AA: 23

After thinking about it for a bit, I think my AA is higher than it should be because of the 30 on RC, which makes me worry if dental schools scrutinize if one section is really good compared to the rest of the scores, or if they don't weigh the RC score as much as the science ones. I'm low key worried that a spread of scores from 18-30 will raise eyebrows. Any thoughts would be appreciated.