Do schools look more at the secondary or primary app?

Started by uproarhz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uproarhz

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just curious to know if anyone knew specifically whether the schools look at your whole package (primary+secondary) after the secondary application, when they are considering you for interviews, or is the primary pretty much just a way for the schools to make the first round of cuts. I mean, once you submit the secondaries do they still look at your primary application?
I guess I still don't exactly understand the application process here in the US. It just seems like a lot of redundancy.
Thanks everyone,
and good luck to all of us who are applying this year 👍