Do schools see what other schools I'm applying to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aforgottenshirt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do they? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

according to ADEA, they have the capability to

Some schools will list the institutions/dates where copies of transcripts are sent.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I call ADEA, they told me that schools cannot see other schools you are applying to.

I was under the assumption that ds def know where else you're applying and potentially ask about it during an interview.

the girl who taught my kaplan class in 2006 told me that it was brought up during her nyu interview since it was the only school she applied to

I was under the assumption that ds def know where else you're applying and potentially ask about it during an interview.

the girl who taught my kaplan class in 2006 told me that it was brought up during her nyu interview since it was the only school she applied to

Some schools ask which other schools you are applying to on the secondary.

thanks guys!

did they find this to be a good or bad thing (that she applied only to NYU)?