Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I am asking this because I intend to take the DAT this upcoming spring. And I intend on taking the MCAT possibly in the summer or maybe January of next year.
I want to apply to dental school first and then medical school the year after if I don't get in. Or I might apply to both concurrently if I get the MCAT in by the same cycle.
I'm just wanted to know if med schools ask whether the student has taken other standardized tests prior to applying (DAT, LSAT, OAT, GRE, etc.)?
Thanks!
I want to apply to dental school first and then medical school the year after if I don't get in. Or I might apply to both concurrently if I get the MCAT in by the same cycle.
I'm just wanted to know if med schools ask whether the student has taken other standardized tests prior to applying (DAT, LSAT, OAT, GRE, etc.)?
Thanks!
(sorry... just couldn't let that one go)
that I was dumb enough to pursue medicine if I could do half the professional training required and still be a doctor!