DO Secondary Release Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

detroitzugzwang

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have information about when schools begin releasing secondary apps this year? No threads have been created for this cycle yet so I was curious.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
DO schools can view primaries today, so that's technically the earliest day. Usually they'll go out late June/early July depending on when you got verified. i'd recommend checking the school specific threads for your schools to get a better idea!

I think most start sending them out next week at the earliest. At least that’s what I found on the few that I looked at from last year.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
DO schools can view primaries today, so that's technically the earliest day. Usually they'll go out late June/early July depending on when you got verified. i'd recommend checking the school specific threads for your schools to get a better idea!
Thanks! The apps just got se
I think most start sending them out next week at the earliest. At least that’s what I found on the few that I looked at from last year.
That's what I saw as well. I just thought it was weird the primaries got sent today but the threads haven't been made. I'm sure the secondaries will start to roll in next week.

Thanks! The apps just got se

That's what I saw as well. I just thought it was weird the primaries got sent today but the threads haven't been made. I'm sure the secondaries will start to roll in next week.

Did you guys get a notification or email stating that the apps have been sent out? Just curious. I have nothing.

@CJhooper123 Hey just to give you a heads up, I did receive an email from one of the schools I applied to stating that they had received my application. So I'm assuming as schools take them in you will get an email confirmation (If your applications have been verified) but I'm not sure if all of them will send an email or not haha. Also, since its the first day, I'm not sure how many schools will have taken in primary applications yet.

It's also a Friday so I'd expect early next week for the first few

I was verified 5/17 and it's been silent so far. June 15 was first day schools had access to primaries I'm pretty sure. Hopefully we hear from schools next week. Good luck everyone!

I got a secondary from CCOM who does not appear to screen on 6/18. So far this is the only email I've received but I have heard others getting a "we received your app email" from some schools

So far I've gotten secondaries from Nova, CCOM, and LECOM-Bradenton

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm having issues getting into the Nova app. Are you experiencing this or am I just technologically challenged?
I haven't had any issues with Nova's, but at this point I've just kind of flipped through it. What is it that you're having trouble with?

I got a secondary from CCOM who does not appear to screen on 6/18. So far this is the only email I've received but I have heard others getting a "we received your app email" from some schools
They def. screen. Got a rejection at 3am this morning. Apparently they don't care about your grad GPA.

I haven't had any issues with Nova's, but at this point I've just kind of flipped through it. What is it that you're having trouble with?
I ended up calling Nova's tech support. They said the link that they sent was having issues at the time I opened it and walked me through another way to access it. But thanks!

How long did it take to get verified!? I still haven't heard anything and it has been about 2 weeks.

Does anyone have information about when schools begin releasing secondary apps this year? No threads have been created for this cycle yet so I was curious.
Just a teaching moment: secondaries are often a tax on the hopelessly optimistic, if not pathologically naive.

Reactions: 6 users
Updated list of schools that I've gotten secondaries from;
LECOM-B, CCOM, BCOM, UIWSOM, ATSU-SOMA, VCOM, and ACOM