Do these classes count towards my Science GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sfoksn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Earth Science 8 or Public Health 160?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i'd like to know as well since i have a geology course, which i guess is physical sciences.

i had no idea that public health would be considered a science class. anybody know if epidemiology (a public health course) would be considered science? what about biostatistics?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think the geology course would be considered in the science GPA. I'm not sure about the public health one though. You should e-mail AADSAS and ask them. They're usually pretty quick in answering questions. [email protected]

health classes are not included in the science gpa

While on this topic, I heard that Math corses (algebra, geometry etc) were included in your science GPA. Is this true?

Foundations of PH Immunology - HSC 4504
Survey of Human Diseases - HSC 4551
Emerging Infectious Diseases - PHC 4031
Introduction to Public Health - PHC 4101

would these courses count as "other science"? I am thinking that the PH immunology should be under BIOLOGY and the rest under OTHER SCIENCES.

would these courses count as "other science"? I am thinking that the PH immunology should be under BIOLOGY and the rest under OTHER SCIENCES.
sorry posted here by mistake

would these courses count as "other science"? I am thinking that the PH immunology should be under BIOLOGY and the rest under OTHER SCIENCES.[/QUOTE

did PH immunology counts BCP? or other sciences?