Do these classes count towards the undergraduate GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virtuoso735

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took a few med school prereqs (Orgo II, Physics lab) after my getting my undergrad degree, and thought that they would be factored into my undergrad GPA. After searching around on the forums for a bit, I read that some posters claim that any classes taken after undergrad would be listed in a different GPA category. Is this the case? I was hoping the classes would be factored into my undergrad GPA. I was enrolled in those classes as a non-degree-seeking graduate student, but they were undergrad classes. Would they be factored into my undergrad GPA in this case?

Members don't see this ad.

I took a few med school prereqs (Orgo II, Physics lab) after my getting my undergrad degree, and thought that they would be factored into my undergrad GPA. After searching around on the forums for a bit, I read that some posters claim that any classes taken after undergrad would be listed in a different GPA category. Is this the case? I was hoping the classes would be factored into my undergrad GPA. I was enrolled in those classes as a non-degree-seeking graduate student, but they were undergrad classes. Would they be factored into my undergrad GPA in this case?
Those grades will fit into your postbacc GPA which will be added to the cumulative undergraduate BCPM and cumulative total undergraduate GPAs when your app is verified.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-07-04 at 1.03.14 PM.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 49