SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Do u think he can maked?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by WanabeDR, Jun 3, 2001.

1. WanabeDR

WanabeDR Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 2, 2001
    hi every one I just have simple Question, Do u think some one who is sophmore in Bio with GPA of (2.2) and sc GBA of (2.6) can graduate with 3.5 and go to med school Is that reasonabol... be unest will u :confused:

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator 10+ Year Member

Apr 22, 2001
    Michigan
    I responded to you about this already in the Allo forum... but here it goes again.

Meet with your academic staff advisor and they should be able to help you out it predicting as to whether or not you'll attain your goal. Or you can calculate it yourself.... I don't have the units=gpa table off hand but I'm sure someone out there has one.

Good luck in your endeavor.... :cool:

4. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator 10+ Year Member

Apr 22, 2001
    Michigan
    To ask whether or not this is possible....

Anything is possible.... he just has to bust his butt to get good grades. Think about taking classes with lots of units and pretty okay to take.... Now, having a class with lots of units may translate into a harder class so be very careful.

Nothing is guaranteed in life.... You just have to make the best of it.

5. WanabeDR

WanabeDR Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 2, 2001
    thank u guys for u advise, and that is exactly what I told him (a friend), but he said he wana transfer to another collge and retake all the courses he get (C) on it during the summer :mad:

6. Yosh

Yosh Livin' in the WINDY CITY 10+ Year Member

Oct 25, 1999
    NW Indiana
    It can be done.....

I know because I did it.....

COMP 2005

7. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Banned Banned 10+ Year Member

Feb 4, 2000
    You need to determine whether it is "do-able" versus whether it is "possible".

Anything is "do-able" so long as it is first "possible".

Numerically, will it work out? Can you bring the numbers up to a 3.5? Do the math and see if that is even numerically possible.

Then...can it be done?

I suppose it can.