DO vs DPM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

August0814

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any advice on which one to choose. I am at a cross road of an acceptance to TUCOM. I have already to placed a deposit and found an apt. at OCPM. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

What do you mean any advice?....

Do you want to be a physician or a doctor of foot and ankle?.... It's as simple as that, I think.... Do you want to do more than just foot and ankle? or Do you just want to do foot and ankle?

Popoy
Do you want to do more than just foot and ankle? or Do you just want to do foot and ankle?
:D :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by amisoone:
•Popoy
Do you want to do more than just foot and ankle? or Do you just want to do foot and ankle?
:D :D :D :D

Funny amisoone :D :D :D
I actually continued my comment about his person's question in the Everyone forum... I find it quite bizzard that someone who, obviously must have interviewed for both profession, came up with such a question....

See ya' 'round the forum :cool:

should I do M.D., J.D., or M.S.N.?

Speaking of pet peeves.... Pre-med students that cannot differentiate osteopathic and allopathic... yet apply to both.... "....I just want to be a doctor...." Blah!

Sorry for the rant... I've been keeping that inside for years.... I needed a release!

-A :eek: