DO Waitlist Support Group 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
how are you guys dealing with financial aid if you are accepted to one school but WL at another and would rather go to the WL one? like is there a way to like cancel the financial aid at the school you are accepted at if you end up getting into the WL one???

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
how are you guys dealing with financial aid if you are accepted to one school but WL at another and would rather go to the WL one? like is there a way to like cancel the financial aid at the school you are accepted at if you end up getting into the WL one???
Just let the school know that you no longer plan to attend, and they will withdraw you from their list. If you're not attending (therefore not enrolled), they'll not use your financial aid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

2018-2019 applicant here to show support. I'm happy that many of you managed to hop off the waitlist train. It's been a long ride, but you got where you need to be. :woot:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
2018-2019 applicant here to show support. I'm happy that many of you managed to hop off the waitlist train. It's been a long ride, but you got where you need to be. :woot:
Thanks for the encouragement. I may be joining you in 2018 as a re-applicant though. I've made peace with the idea.

What are the odds of getting an interview in this next cycle for places waitlisted at?

Any recent ARCOM movement?
There is a person in our Facebook group who informed the group that they had deferred their acceptance, so maybe that spot will go to someone on the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 users
Any recent Touro Middletown Waitlist movement?
just deafening silence here, bud. looking to submit the ol' AACOMAS asap. I'll likely apply to one or two schools prior to my new MCAT score release on 7/17 and then go from there.

there are a few schools from last cycle that I certainly won't reapply to--not to sound too butthurt, but if you can't send a single acknowledgement of receiving my updates, nor find the time to send me a proper rejection, I can't bring myself to donate to your school again.

Reactions: 6 users