1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

do we have to memorize...

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by doxycycline, Dec 25, 2008.

1. swamprat

Physician Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    plancks constant, gas constant etc? I was under the impression it was given to us but I'm going over some kaplan material and I keep seeing easy problems just solved by E=hf where I dk the constant and its not provided.

2. Vihsadas

Vihsadas No summer
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    They'll be provided to you on the exam. I think you'll find that as time goes on, however, you'll begin to rememebr planck's constant just as a matter of course. The speed of light and the density of water you should know by heart though. There might be a few others that you should know but I can't think of them righ tnow...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...