1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

do we have to memorize...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by doxycycline, Dec 25, 2008.

1. swamprat

Physician Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    plancks constant, gas constant etc? I was under the impression it was given to us but I'm going over some kaplan material and I keep seeing easy problems just solved by E=hf where I dk the constant and its not provided.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Vihsadas

Vihsadas No summer
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    They'll be provided to you on the exam. I think you'll find that as time goes on, however, you'll begin to rememebr planck's constant just as a matter of course. The speed of light and the density of water you should know by heart though. There might be a few others that you should know but I can't think of them righ tnow...