Aug 25, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Status
Dental Student
Do we still have any hopes for an interview at UCLA or their class is full?:cool:

Its funny, I volunteer at UCLA SoD almost everyday, but there is no way to find out if their class is full or not....go figure!:laugh:

doc toothache

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2006
Status
Dentist
Do we still have any hopes for an interview at UCLA or their class is full?:cool:
Its funny, I volunteer at UCLA SoD almost everyday, but there is no way to find out if their class is full or not....go figure!:laugh:
So being a volunteer should make you privy to privileged information.

prk15

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2009
NYC
Status
Dentist
I got my interview invite a week ago and the last date for an interview was April 9th if I remember correctly.

Aug 25, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Status
Dental Student
So being a volunteer should make you privy to privileged information.

Hey doc, do you even make any nice comments, besides your usual sarcasm and pulling words out of the context?:rolleyes:

Being a volunteer I got to know many people in most departments (including admissions), but noone would tell me if the class is full yet, thats all, plus I dont think this information is "priveleged". I am an applicant after all :luck:

doc toothache

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2006
Status
Dentist
Hey doc, do you even make any nice comments, besides your usual sarcasm and pulling words out of the context?:rolleyes: Being a volunteer I got to know many people in most departments (including admissions), but noone would tell me if the class is full yet, thats all, plus I dont think this information is "priveleged". I am an applicant after all :luck:
Armed with that argument you should storm into the Dean's office and demand to know if the class is full.

Jun 8, 2009
Status
Dental Student
UPDATE: I interviewed Tuesday 3/30/10 at UCLA and got the acceptance call today 4/6/10 !!!! I'm so excited. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. The long shot became a reality. UCLA here I come.