Do we still have any hope for UCLA Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmitriyivanov

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we still have any hopes for an interview at UCLA or their class is full?:cool:

Its funny, I volunteer at UCLA SoD almost everyday, but there is no way to find out if their class is full or not....go figure!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Heard last week that they already gave out the last round of interviews.

Do we still have any hopes for an interview at UCLA or their class is full?:cool:
Its funny, I volunteer at UCLA SoD almost everyday, but there is no way to find out if their class is full or not....go figure!:laugh:

So being a volunteer should make you privy to privileged information.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my interview invite a week ago and the last date for an interview was April 9th if I remember correctly.

Hey doc, do you even make any nice comments, besides your usual sarcasm and pulling words out of the context?:rolleyes:

Being a volunteer I got to know many people in most departments (including admissions), but noone would tell me if the class is full yet, thats all, plus I dont think this information is "priveleged". I am an applicant after all :luck:

Hey doc, do you even make any nice comments, besides your usual sarcasm and pulling words out of the context?:rolleyes: Being a volunteer I got to know many people in most departments (including admissions), but noone would tell me if the class is full yet, thats all, plus I dont think this information is "priveleged". I am an applicant after all :luck:

Armed with that argument you should storm into the Dean's office and demand to know if the class is full.

Hey doc, I took your advice and walked into the admissions today and they informed me that I am invited for an interview (April 16th), I guess you do give out some good advice after all hahaha;):laugh:

UPDATE: I interviewed Tuesday 3/30/10 at UCLA and got the acceptance call today 4/6/10 !!!! I'm so excited. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. The long shot became a reality. UCLA here I come.