Does anyone know if any school is still interviewing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OncePreDent

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if any schools are still interviewing for positions; it seems like most of the schools are done besides Puerto Rico.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think there are many left. NYU may still be interviewing through march or mid-April. They extend acceptances much later than most schools. Most state schools should be done. Private schools should have waitlists moving now or soon

I don't think there are many left. NYU may still be interviewing through march or mid-April. They extend acceptances much later than most schools. Most state schools should be done. Private schools should have waitlists moving now or soon
Wow, that's actually crazy; I can't believe NYU is still interviewing in April. That's like 7 months of interviews from them. I wonder how many acceptances they give out every year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, that's actually crazy; I can't believe NYU is still interviewing in April. That's like 7 months of interviews from them. I wonder how many acceptances they give out every year.
Not completely sure but yeah, they interview late. But they do have a big class to fill! I’m sure they give out a good amount. Probably in the 10-20% of all apps applied to them bc they have such a big class to fill, and a high COA. Not not certain I’ll have to go back and check the stats

Just curious if any schools are still interviewing for positions; it seems like most of the schools are done besides Puerto Rico.
the most expensive privates will be the only ones still interviewing...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
NYU (till early April) and USC (April)

Source: from admission counselors