DO who wants MD radiology

Started by novado
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

novado

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I am new to this board. I was wondering how many of the people who got an MD radiology or even a DO radiology residency did research? Were good board scores, good letters, and good grades simply enough? Our school really does not have good research opportunities in radiology let alone other subjects. NOVA's focus is more toward primary care and less towards research. Do any of you know any DO friendly radiology rotations and residencies;I would appreciate you letting me know.
 
Technically its illegal to discriminate between MD and DO students...so they won't post...at my school, the 2 DOs run an MD radiology program with another MD...all 3 are in charge...I do know of 1 radiology resident in oklahoma doing MD radiology there...that's about all I know...basically Midwest is a location where they will have more DO radiology