DO who wants MD radiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

novado

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am new to this board. I was wondering how many of the people who got an MD radiology or even a DO radiology residency did research? Were good board scores, good letters, and good grades simply enough? Our school really does not have good research opportunities in radiology let alone other subjects. NOVA's focus is more toward primary care and less towards research. Do any of you know any DO friendly radiology rotations and residencies;I would appreciate you letting me know.

Members don't see this ad.

I would poke around some programs websites and see if they have any D.O. residents. I don't think that programs openly admit whether or not they are DO or FMG friendly.

Technically its illegal to discriminate between MD and DO students...so they won't post...at my school, the 2 DOs run an MD radiology program with another MD...all 3 are in charge...I do know of 1 radiology resident in oklahoma doing MD radiology there...that's about all I know...basically Midwest is a location where they will have more DO radiology

Also, try auntminnie.com!!