Do you HAVE to send a transcript when waitlisted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kuhlguy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys ...

so im applying right now and also taking 2 classes in summer school ... along with working 30hr weeks ...

my qustion is this ... i think im gonna get a B in my BioChem upper div lab ... should I drop it becasue if im waitlisted med schools will see that i got a B and wont like that .... which brings me to another question ... do most people sned updated transcripts when waitlisted or do u just send a note saying ur still interested ...

thanks guyus!

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys ...

so im applying right now and also taking 2 classes in summer school ... along with working 30hr weeks ...

my qustion is this ... i think im gonna get a B in my BioChem upper div lab ... should I drop it becasue if im waitlisted med schools will see that i got a B and wont like that .... which brings me to another question ... do most people sned updated transcripts when waitlisted or do u just send a note saying ur still interested ...

thanks guyus!

if that's a school you really want, send in transcript, letter of intent, notes, love notes, whatever crap you think they admissions office will like (cash, a lot cash). get the pt? you want them to know that once they accept you off the waitlist, you'll take their offer and go to their school.