Do you have your own malpractice insurance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crossurfingers

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If so, what company is yours through? I'm deciding between Pharmacists Mutual or HPSO. Does anyone have any experience with either of them? HPSO has more detailed info about coverage online compared to Pharmacists Mutual and they also seem to be a larger organization. Most of my friends are insured through Pharmacists Mutual though. Any input?
 
My school made us all buy liability insurance starting the P1 year. It was worked right into the tuition bill this year and they handed out the new cards the first week of class.

I honestly haven't really looked at it since last year, but it seems like an adequate plan for a student. I'll reevaluate once I graduate. Ours is through Pharmacists' Mutual.