Do you like the new SDN format?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you like the new SDN format?

• Yes

Votes: 82 34.3%
  • No!

Votes: 157 65.7%

• Total voters
There's a dog on my screen.. help

Members don't see this ad.

Yay! I love the doggie had arrived!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The genie needs to be next!

Brings me back to the good ol' days

That's the point its a 90s throwback. The clip was annoying to Window's users. They are trying to recreate how annoying he was...

Try typing Tina Turner without the dashes. And I literally get Rick Astley.

Hahaha

I typed in the clip's name with the dashes and it became Tina Turner, the mods must have changed it.

Okay if I type in the dog's name, Rover, what do I get....

edit: aww.. that's no fun. I know his name is rover.

edit 2: wait rocky is his name?

edit 3: no its rover, I gotta stop this but its too amusing...

Last edited:
CajXq54UUAAZqzr.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is this an April fools joke

people who didn't log onto SDN in the past few hours are probably going to wonder what this thread is about ;)

Reactions: 3 users
I'm seeing a new format now but it's not the old 90's theme with Microsoft word assistants

Wait, it’s changed again? I love this version. Much cleaner, easier to use

Reactions: 5 users
I don't like how user's online status is shown. Anyone know how to hide it?

Oooh I think I caught a sneak peek of this new green theme a few weeks ago! It went away before I had a chance to screenshot it, so I thought I hallucinated the whole thing.

Reactions: 1 users
This is a good redesign but I dont know why Report Post to Moderator is so emphasized. Its so distracting, put it in a corner.

Reactions: 2 users
I hope this new version isn't part of the April Fool's joke. I like it a lot, and I want it to stay.

Reactions: 1 users
I actually was a little confused. I just got off work (yes I had to work on Easter) and Clippy was gone. But I agree I like this format.

Hey mods, what happened to the upload a file button on PMs? Im trying to give someone their edited PS back and the button is gone...

Hey mods, what happened to the upload a file button on PMs? Im trying to give someone their edited PS back and the button is gone...
No change, still there. Should be next to "Post Reply" -- Send me a PM if it's still not showing-up.

I’m kind of disappointed that I missed the Return of Clippy. It would have taken me back to my actual undergrad days.

Yeah, I’m old.